No announcement yet.

Strong recommendation for anyone visiting Phoenix

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong recommendation for anyone visiting Phoenix

I highly recommend a visit to the Museum of Musical Instruments. It's a huge museum displaying instruments from every corner of the world. We went through it fairly fast, and it took us over 3 hours. I more detailed study of the instruments would take days.
    My Web Site - Tunes - Pictures - Guitar Projects - Native American Style Flute Projects - Hard Rock Cafe Guitar Pins
    My Eclectic YouTube Channel

It's a really cool place. I posted a review of it on my web site a few years ago. I think it's (the review) still there.

And if you're near Carlsbad, CA (San Diego area), check out the NAMM Museum of Making Music. It's smaller than the Phoenix museum, but still pretty interesting. They have one room dedicated to a special themed display that turns over a couple of times a year. The latest is100 years of Martin Guitars opens October 8.
    --
    "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006
    Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then

Comment

Working...
    X