Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Beatles: Eight Days a Week - the Touring Years" Now on Hulu! DON'T MISS IT!!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Beatles: Eight Days a Week - the Touring Years" Now on Hulu! DON'T MISS IT!!

Ron Howard did a great job, as did everyone else involved in the movie. They really nailed it.
    CHECK IT OUT: Lilianna!, my latest song, is now streamable from YouTube.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Interesting article in Variety about the Shea Stadium concert, along with some more info about the move.
    CHECK IT OUT: Lilianna!, my latest song, is now streamable from YouTube.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing this in the theater.
      Also looking forward to the new Hollywood Bowl CD.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
      For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
      Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

I had to sign up for Hulu...7.99 month with a 1 week free trial. We'll see if I want to continue to use it.

As for the movie, it was good with little new information but I always enjoy a Beatles story.

Comment

I thought it was very comprehensive and well done. Recommended highly.

Comment

FYI. The movie played here last weekend. And I thought that was it. But I googled today just to check. It's playing here in Orlando Fri eve at 6:30. My buddy in Dallas is seeing it on Sun at the Texas theater. A classic old theater - he said it's where Oswald was arrested.

Anyway, I wasn't willing to do a Hulu trial to see it, so I'm happy about this.
            Last edited by davd_indigo; 09-21-2016, 03:06 PM.
            https://soundcloud.com/david-goethe/tracks

Dave's ,YouTube channel

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing this...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
              X