Old video of a young Craig

Jeff Leites

• Members

FYI, that 61 Les Paul SG re-issue was stolen during a subsequent tour...really a shame. However, the good news was shortly after landing at Gibson, the company decided to make a re-issue. So now my guitar collection is complete again! The re-issue is a dead ringer for the original, but the whammy bar has a much easier time returning to pitch.

Thinking back on Philly...it was fun, that's for sure. But I've never been more excited about making music than I am now.

• Members

Not only do I still have it, but Dendy had a Sarod that he gave to me (thanks, Dendy!). All it needs now is re-stringing. For what it's worth I was classically trained on sitar by the son of a prominent Indian musical family, I didn't use a flat pick or anything....I took it pretty seriously. In retrospect, it was the start of my life-long affair with coming up with weird and wonderful sounds. :)

• Members
Not only do I still have it...

I hope I'm not having another false memory! It was the summer of '68 (maybe '67), between sets at the 2nd Fret. I'd gone upstairs with my best friend from the DC area so he could meet you. You hadn't played the sitar. I asked you about it, and you said it was stolen.

Archived