Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland's Live Streaming Product Release starts 4:00 UT... New Gear in Every Category (Link in Thread)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland's Live Streaming Product Release starts 4:00 UT... New Gear in Every Category (Link in Thread)

We were given permission to live stream their entire, 24+ hour product release event. Hoping to catch some cool new stuff.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/roland...ture-redefined

.com/

Guys - if you haven't checked out some of this Roland live event, the musicians are fantastic.

I got hooked until 2 am watching last night.

D
    Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

I'm interested in the new wind synth they are teasing us about. But I won't be watching, slow connection, too much buffering, probably would get dropped, so I'll check out the reviews.

Unfortunately I live about 3 miles from the end of the Fiber Optics cable - but it's the price for living in 'almost paradise'.

Notes
      Bob "Notes" Norton
      Owner, Norton Music http://www.nortonmusic.com
      Style and Fake disks for Band-in-a-Box
      The Sophisticats http://www.s-cats.com >^. .^< >^. .^<

Comment

Yeah, the idea of a Roland wind synth intrigues me too Notes.

I liked that fold-up drum pad kit they were just showing with the built-in Russian Dragon - I'm all for anything that helps drummers develop a better sense of time - it means less editing for me in the long run.

I do wish that Roland put a text banner below the image to tell us what we're watching at any given moment and what the product name is. I can't watch non-stop, and when I check in from time to time, I don't always see the initial introduction.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Dendy Jarrett View Post
          Guys - if you haven't checked out some of this Roland live event, the musicians are fantastic.
          I agree that the quality of musicianship on display has been by and large quite good.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
          X