No announcement yet.

I just noticed Tascam Japan's area has returned to orange and tan

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just noticed Tascam Japan's area has returned to orange and tan

I wouldn't want to project anything, but just in case Henry is watching, yeah, I'd buy either of the intuitive vibes I'm getting at tops around $12k just because I'm feeling nostalgic lately. I know several doctors, lawyers, directors, scriptwriters and silicon valley guys who are feeling like me and would do the same. We're not all dead yet. It's gonna be hard to get us to part with twelve grand each once a few thousand of us are dead. There... my market research of the week.

What are you talking about? TASCAM has a new $12k product?
    --
    "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006
    Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then

Comment

Is it a multitrack tape recorder or something?
      N E W S O N G ! To Say 'No' Would Be a Crime (Remix) is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

The mystery continues...
        N E W S O N G ! To Say 'No' Would Be a Crime (Remix) is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

Futures?
          Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

I remember when their logo was orange and brown, but not orange and tan.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

I still don't know what the hell this thread is about...
              <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Music is well said to be the speech of angels... nothing among the utterances allowed to man is felt to be so divine."

~Thomas Carlyle

Comment

Originally posted by Beck View Post
                Listening to hyperloud music can make you color blind.
                --
                "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006
                Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then

Comment

Originally posted by Beck View Post
                  Well, it's about one page long so far.

Comment

Working...
                  X