Top Hit When You were Born

tbry

I can tell you without looking it up - it was Sherry, by the Four Seasons. Not a bad song or group by any means, but I think I would have rather had Green Onions by Booker T and The MGs, which I consider to be one of the coolest instrumental songs ever waxed. Green Onions was at #5 at the time.

[video=youtube;08ziDo8Luws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ziDo8Luws

[video=youtube;_bpS-cOBK6Q]

• Members

"How High the Moon," Les Paul & Mary Ford. I actually knew that from before (but had pretty much forgotten). It was a hit for quite a while, as I recall.

By the way, I'm more than a little leery of giving websites my b'day; I used an approximate date here. That said, most people seem to have no problem exposing their BD. I get 2 or 3 Facebook BD notifications a day for other folks it seems like sometimes.

It's funny, I just did a Google accounts 'security audit' (very brief) because they're adding 2 GB to your Drive space when you do and noticed that they're finally suggesting people drop their 'security questions' (Who was your first grade teacher? What was your first pet's name? Etc.) because they have figured so prominently in some prominent hacks of tech writers and celebs. Frankly, I couldn't believe when Google added such questions. So dumb, right off the top.

Forbes (2016-02-09, today only) Google Is Awarding 2GB Of Free Drive Space To Promote Safer Internet Day

Archived