Harmony Central Outage

• Members

Our apologies, we've been down for two days due to a catastrophic hardware failure at the server company that hosts Harmony Central. The good news—we’re back. The bad news is we lost some data. Luckily our software technology partner, Nucleus Creative, was able to restore the data up to January 10th, 2016. We thank you for your patience and continued support. We've been assured that the root cause has been isolated, and that this specific hardware failure will not happen again

Dendy Jarrett | Director Harmony Central Communities

• Members
Our apologies' date=' we've been down for two days due to a [/font']catastrophic hardware failure at the server company that hosts Harmony Central. The good news—we’re back. The bad news is we lost some data. Luckily our software technology partner, Nucleus Creative, was able to restore the data up to January 10th, 2016. We thank you for your patience and continued support. We've been assured that the root cause has been isolated, and that this specific hardware failure will not happen again

Dendy Jarrett | Director Harmony Central Communities

It's alright.

I remember the old days when we were on a low budget plan

[video=youtube;V3xi9lCmj-0]

The crash seems to have wiped PMs too. I sent one to Craig but there is no record of it now. But that's okay. Since he has NEVER answered a PM from me this is just another one he would have ignored.

Craig doesn't check his PMs here much, if at all. If there's something you need that I can help you with, I'll be happy to assist... or if it's personal for Craig, I can try to forward a message for you. :wave:

• Members

Sounds good. I had asked him (or perhaps only suggested, with an implied question: will this happen?) if a video of the panel discussion he was chairing at NAMM was going to be put online (I asked a week or so before it happened IIRC). And I suggested that if the powers-that-be at NAMM weren't planning to do that, maybe he could persuade them. I would LOVE to see/hear that panel discussion.

PS. I don't think he checks threads here much either. I had asked in his "Pro Reviews are Back" sticky thread if audio examples were going to be restored to older pro reviews that are still online. That post apparently got whacked so I have asked again.

Archived