New Website

Mark L

• Members

Well Mark, I`m a bit annoyed…

You started a site a few months ago and then disappeared. You had me pretty worried. I tried contacting you via FB but no response. I`m sure you saw how upset I was with you on your old site but when I returned to it a day later, the entire site was down.

Now you want to invite us to another new site? I`m confused.

The next time you decide to disappear, just tell us you need a break.

Ticked,

EB

• Members

For your information I did read a book and it did change the way I thought about things

I left this world behind for a few weeks but came back to the horrible realities of life

The website is a place I can escape to and add to as I see fit. It's my version of Second Life

• Members
Probably "Electronic Projects for Musicians," and Mark is going to learn how to solder to relieve boredom.

I own a copy of that book. It changed my life. Still use the Direct box I built.

Whatever happened to PIA?

Always wanted that Quadrafuzz kit, but as time wore on I ended up with five different fuzzes.

Sold 'em all on eBay for more than I paid for 'em.

'Specially that old FZ-1a. Paid $20 in '69 ans sold it nearly $300 last year.

• Members

I apologize profusely from steering you away from a high-paying job, totally secure job as a defense contractor. Please don't be too upset with me.

Lol....Actually, no blame can be lain at your feet for foul steerage. That would be several different women, and a lack of focus on my part.

Unless you'd like to compensate me for several different soldering iron mishaps.

That's disingenuous...I've had an iron in my hand since my granpa put one in my hand to help him with some Dynakit preamps at age nine.

I own three of your books...Still have clippings from your columns as well...And am stoked that Piaa lives!

Archived