Heads Up, Netflix Subscribers!

Anderton

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Time to remind everyone that "The Wrecking Crew" is still available on Netflix. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor. It really encapsulates a period of time when music was very different than it is now...I was very very fortunate to meet some of those people, and they were as cool as they seem in the movie. Cooler, actually. As Hal Blaine said, "If you love your work, it's not work."

• CMS Author
Aah... those kinds of wires. I was thinking along the lines of studio patchbays (and not about modular analog synth patchbays.

And I was thinking of wires as in guitar strings, like the bluegrass band Wood and Wire.

• Members
"The Wrecking Crew" and "I Dream of Wires" are on Netflix. You're welcome!

Very cool, thanks for the update Craig. I read the Wrecking Crew book 3-4 years ago and then saw the movie. Its really an amazing story and an enjoyable read.

I Dream of Wires... never heard of it but can`t wait to see it. If anyone is into this sort of thing, Analog Days (http://www.amazon.com/Analog-Days-Invention-Impact-Synthesizer/dp/0674016173) is a great read as well.

I know theres a Bob Mood documentary on YT... if you have not seen it, I highly recommend it.

Archived