Yeah, baby! Going to Ibiza!

• Members

Gibson is sending me to the International Music Summit in Ibiza, Spain, where I'll be participating in a panel discussion (among other things). I'll try to get as much coverage as possible for HC, there should be some interesting events and music happening.

So Gibson owns HC and now I get to go to Ibiza...hmmm...this is looking better all the time!!!! :)

• Members

Well, cool. If any of those requires photography, sp. ed. skills or is looking for musician/recording engineers who make odd sounding music, you just let me know! :And if it pays well and has full benefits, I'll be happy to wash your car every week too.

Regardless, have a great time!!!!!!!

• Members
Gibson is sending me to the International Music Summit in Ibiza, Spain, where I'll be participating in a panel discussion (among other things). I'll try to get as much coverage as possible for HC, there should be some interesting events and music happening.

So Gibson owns HC and now I get to go to Ibiza...hmmm...this is looking better all the time!!!! :)

Congrats, Craig. That sounds like a whole lotta fun. I look forward to hearing all about it! :thu:

Craig... YOU NEED a Spanish-Speaking assistant. With a passport. Wink. Wink.

I'll be happy to vouch for Gustavo.

¡Hola, Gustavo! :wave:

Best,

Geoff

• Members

It's great having Gus back in the forums. Hey Gus, you're looking pretty "rock star buff" in your avatar. Have you been working out or something?

As to needing a Spanish-speaking assistant, unfortunately you're not in the budget. I think to do better on thinking ahead!

• Members

Congratulations! Take sun screen.

• Members

Not to mention the Food brother! Have a great time!

• Members

Playa d'en Bossa Beach...some of the most exotic looking women in the world traipse it's sand.

nude from the waist up....

but you wouldn't be interested in that right?

After all you will be there on business. :-))

• CMS Author

Actually, yes. I just finished editing a job description for one of the positions. Cakewalk is hiring too. :)

I want to be the stand-in for Craig Anderton when he's too busy going to meetings to do any technical stuff.

• CMS Author
I'm his stunt double.

You didn't think he did ALL those stunts himself, did you?

Oh, was that you in the video halfway down the Grand Canyon on a Bungee cord, mixing the show at the top of the ridge using an iPad?

Good thing the knots held.

• Members

Oh, was that you in the video halfway down the Grand Canyon on a Bungee cord, mixing the show at the top of the ridge using an iPad?

Good thing the knots held.

He'll also be coming to Ibiza, playing the "buff young dude" in my place. It works as long as people haven't met me before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

hmmm, would be interested to hear what Trevor Horn has to say

for the rest, it's more a DJ/Producer/Marketing event, so lots of poolside parties

perfect occasion to wear that fluo green mankini

Layover in Madrid' date=' will be in Ibiza soon and expect to post pictures...maybe some videos and interviews...concert footage...we'll see what shakes out!![/quote']

Lucky guy! :) Let me know if you need any help from this end with uploads and so forth Craig. :wave:

• Members

posting on a forum when you're on Ibiza ? most unlikely

if I were in Craig's flip flops right now, after the panel discussion yesterday, I'd still be asleep after a night out in Space and getting up at 4pm to have a vodka breakfast at bar Pacha

• Members

Well, I'm baaack...wow, it was quite cool!! I'm going through pix and videos, which I will post here. Meanwhile, I wrote an article called "Electric Guitar Meets EDM (and Vice-Versa)" that was a handout for attendees, and posted it here on HC today. The opening photo graphic was a picture I took at the last night's concert, up at the castle in Ibiza.

More to come. Sorry I couldn't post anything substantive while I was there. First, as crazy as it may sound, I was working my butt off. Second, when over a 1,000 people with various devices slam the wi-fi, it slows to a crawl....

• Members
Well' date=' I'm baaack...wow, it was quite cool!! I'm going through pix and videos, which I will post here. Meanwhile, I wrote an article called "Electric Guitar Meets EDM (and Vice-Versa)" that was a handout for attendees, and posted it here on HC today. The opening photo graphic was a picture I took at the last night's concert, up at the castle in Ibiza.

More to come. Sorry I couldn't post anything substantive while I was there. First, as crazy as it may sound, I was working my butt off. Second, when over a 1,000 people with various devices slam the wi-fi, it slows to a crawl....

Cool article! Kinda over my head once you got to the Midi end of things, still like reading the stuff. Glad you had a good trip Sir, and welcome home!

Archived