Where on earth is Craig Anderton?

Mark L

• Members

I think I pissed him off…

Not for nothing but I hardly visit this site anymore… I just feel like its a quiet room in a huge castle that no one goes to… the door creaks, theres dust everywhere, the curtains are closed, the furniture is covered with moving blankets… and its smells funky…

I`m just glad most of you are on FB.

• Members
I think I pissed him off…

Not really, I just think what you were saying was based on assuming incorrectly what's true in some situations is true in all situations. You're not part of the media industry, I am and I see the shades of gray instead of assuming everything is black and white. I gave up trying to reason with you and while I saw Goobers' point, to add a disclaimer on every thread seemed as misleading as not having the FAQ that explained everything because the content in pro reviews is NOT sponsored - only the bandwidth. A Pro Review simply does not present the problem the FTC guidelines were intended to address. I do find you excessively negative, but that's nothing new in forums and you're nowhere near as bad as some :)

Anyway, there are several reasons I've been away. A couple weeks ago I went to Santa Fe to retrieve most of my gear and bring it to Nashville. Then I got the flu and it was all I could do just to keep up with what needed to be done at Gibson (including prepping for Messe). And I'm working behind the scenes on something that hopefully will be pretty big and happen soon.

• Members

Not really, I just think what you were saying was based on assuming incorrectly what's true in some situations is true in all situations. You're not part of the media industry, I am and I see the shades of gray instead of assuming everything is black and white. I gave up trying to reason with you and while I saw Goobers' point, to add a disclaimer on every thread seemed as misleading as not having the FAQ that explained everything because the content in pro reviews is NOT sponsored - only the bandwidth. A Pro Review simply does not present the problem the FTC guidelines were intended to address. I do find you excessively negative, but that's nothing new in forums and you're nowhere near as bad as some :)

Anyway, there are several reasons I've been away. A couple weeks ago I went to Santa Fe to retrieve most of my gear and bring it to Nashville. Then I got the flu and it was all I could do just to keep up with what needed to be done at Gibson (including prepping for Messe). And I'm working behind the scenes on something that hopefully will be pretty big and happen soon.

Ha! I brought you out of your cave! Feel better matey.

• Members

Stay tuned...

I also haven't posted any music in a while, which seems like a terrible waste of Lee Knight's talents : )

But seriously, life may get even more interesting shortly. If any of you are abducted by aliens in the next few days, ask them to fill you in. They'll know what you're talking about.

• Members
Craig just posted a thread entitled "Very exciting news" and posted that there is something good going to happen to HC ... more news in a few days .... then thread got deleted ...
They'll be landing the black helicopters in your back yard any minute now ;) . But it all "smells' positive, it was either "up" or "out" for HC and it sure looks like it's "up", Glad I stuck around, I can't wait to see the next chapter :) .

Archived