Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obst und Gemüse können helfen, Sie häufig zu halten.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obst und Gemüse können helfen, Sie häufig zu halten.

Es ist eine allgemeine Schwierigkeit bei der Mehrheit der US. Wir erleben dieses Dilemma mehr, wenn wir in einen Lebensstil aufgrund unserer Karriere geschoben.

I went the other way and tried to base my career on my lifestyle...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Leben unter Ihrem bedeutet dies Taste. Lifestyle ist eine Geisteshaltung
      Last edited by Dendy Jarrett; 01-07-2015, 01:39 PM.
      Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

Leben ist ein Zustand des Geistes.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

Amen Bruder ... Amen

Comment

Eine feine Übung Herren. Sauerkraut und Würstchen Herrschaft über alles, über alles in der Welt!
            http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

Zwei mal bier, bitte.
              Simplicity, my new album project, is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

Eine Person muss nur mehr Flüssigkeit, als er älter wird.

In den U.S. haben wir ein Produkt namens Metamucil ...
                Last edited by blue2blue; 01-09-2015, 11:03 AM.

music and social links | recent listening

Comment

I knew that I would eventually regret not keeping up my German.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  "Vaginas are nice, but I wouldn't trade my balls for one." - boxorox

Comment

Metamucil Bier ...

Comment

Who needs it when you have Google Translate
                      Originally posted by Nijyo View Post
                      I knew that I would eventually regret not keeping up my German.
                      http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

Create a bookmark to this: http://translate.google.com/ -- and stick it someplace handy like your browser's link toolbar. I shorten the name to G Xlt so it doesn't take up too much room on my toolbar.

When you return to that 'top level' link it will likely remember the basic setup of your last search.

But you can set it up for any sort of search you want and bookmark that. (Just set it up for the kind of translation you want, perform it, and then modify the URL to leave off the translation-text string.)

In fact, I just decided to set up two:

One ready for general purpopse translation to English: http://translate.google.com/#auto/en/

And another to translate English to French: http://translate.google.com/#en/fr/

Est-ce pas merveilleux? Vous ne pensez pas?
                        Last edited by blue2blue; 01-09-2015, 07:55 PM.

music and social links | recent listening

Comment

Originally posted by Anderton View Post
                          Zwei mal bier, bitte.
                          Kein bier für sie...

Actually, next time I see you Craig, the beer's on me.
                          Last edited by Phil O'Keefe; 01-09-2015, 09:22 PM.

- George Carlin

Comment

Forget ISIS, Germany has taken over...

Comment

I don't know what it says, but it reminds me of a sign we used to have on the wall in one of our labs:
                              ACHTUNG!!! Das machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und corkenpoppen mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch das blinkenlights!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X