My Predictions for 2015

Anderton

• Members

I posted this back on 11-23-2014, 03:20 PM…. some have already happened!

2015 PREDICTIONS

1) Mark will eventually come to the Dark Side and start using his DAW full time.

2.) Ken will stun the photography world and start to take day photography.

3.) Jeff da Weasel will continue to write very cool tunes.

4.) Craig`s hairline will no longer exist and Lee Knight will have a hair implant.

5.) Beck will return in full force, apologize for his behavior, then within 6 months will make another claim he can not support with facts but tell us we are not smart or good enough to understand his higher level of thinking and being.

6.) This site will undergo yet another re-design that will completely shut out the remaining members of this once thriving forum. Yes, we`ll eventually get back on but half the features will not work.

7.) George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Kanye West will all be single by 2016.

8.) Some 12 year old will have a #1 hit completely produced on their iPhone.

9.) Justin Self will have a girlfriend.

10.) Ani will return!

• Members
Everything you liked about 2014 will get better.

Everything you didn't like about 2015 will get worse.

I'm not being facetious...I really think this is going to be the way it plays out.

Makes perfect sense to me.

• Members

My predictions:

- More Autotune.

- Ernest will finally get that sex change operation he's been contemplating so he can ask me to marry him in some old fashioned way. During recovery from his surgery Ernest will take online logic and debate courses from an accredited university so he will know the deference between an observation and a claim, and also understand if and when a survey (study, experiment, etc) is warranted and what that survey should look like.

- Everyone here will realize there are more real unicorns on earth than there are accurate wiki entries.

- It will dawn on Obama supporters that he is half caucasian and they will stop calling him the "First African American president of the United States."

- I will decline Ernest's proposal and live out my days as a recluse in a remote mountain cabin with my guns, my Tascam 32 analog half-track reel-to-reel and my Ensoniq ESQ-1, waiting for the Apocalypse.

- Mozilla will release version 635 million point 0327 of it’s Firefox browser before year’s end.

- This site will stop telling me my browser security settings are preventing me from cutting, copying and pasting, and right clicking will once again allow me to correct a typo with spell check… because it has nothing to do with my browser and everything to do with the “features” on this site's editor being f**ked up… always in transition and never working quite right just like digital recording technology.

- Sir Paul McCartney will lose his freakin' old mind and try to stay relevant by collaborating with Kanye “No Talent” West, which means even more Autotune.

[video=youtube;ES0Q5p4QF-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES0Q5p4QF-8

• CMS Author
My prediction is that Craig Anderton, Ernest Buckley, Dendy Jarrett and I will form 'The HC All-Stars' and do a world tour of The States ;)

I'll go along and record it on analog tape, for release on the Harmony Central label (hand-cut lacquer disks only).

• Members
My predictions:

- Ernest will finally get that sex change operation he's been contemplating so he can ask me to marry him in some old fashioned way. During recovery from his surgery Ernest will take online logic and debate courses from an accredited university so he will know the deference between an observation and a claim, and also understand if and when a survey (study, experiment, etc) is warranted and what that survey should look like.

- I will decline Ernest's proposal and live out my days as a recluse in a remote mountain cabin with my guns, my Tascam 32 analog half-track reel-to-reel and my Ensoniq ESQ-1, waiting for the Apocalypse.

One never knows…

Archived