Wishing You A Great Holiday Season and a Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous New Year

Ernest Buckley

• Members

I hope you have some time to spend your days as you wish and enjoy every moment of it.

For the first time in several years, I`m feeling inspired to work on my own tunes. I plan on spending some serious time the next two weeks in the studio finishing up 10-12 songs for my next record. Looking forward to finishing some Christmas shopping and spending some times with good friends.

Lastly, looking to get away to my home away from home for a few days after New Years… undisclosed location….

Peace,

E

• Members
All the best to you and yours' date=' Ernest. And it's nice to hear that your muse has returned :)[/quote']

Thanks Mark,

I will start another thread on whats going on these days but for now… I don`t think the muse has returned in full force. I`ll just say I went through all the songs and ideas I wrote in the last 10 years and I noticed a common theme running though out each song and that has sort of given me a little spark to finish the record. I feel there are two songs left that need to be written or worked on before I complete this 10 year long project.

I`ll start another thread concerning this journey…. stay tuned.

Archived