The Psychedelic Music Thread

UstadKhanAli

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Some of the videos I posted yesterday are no longer there, and my posts are blank. I have no idea why.

Also, it erases my direct links when I attempt to post.

Just know that those were the coolest psych examples of all time and space, and you'll be fine.

Yes, I`ve noticed this site seems to do that a lot with videos. Its very frustrating. Here we are trying to converse and using video to make a point or just share something and the videos get deleted or something in a matter of days. I could understand if this thread were a year old or something but a few days? I`m not going to gripe about this site again…. I don`t think anyone cares anymore.

• Members

Yes, I`ve noticed this site seems to do that a lot with videos. Its very frustrating. Here we are trying to converse and using video to make a point or just share something and the videos get deleted or something in a matter of days. I could understand if this thread were a year old or something but a few days? I`m not going to gripe about this site again…. I don`t think anyone cares anymore.

There's a lot of things that don't work on this forum. And there were a lot of things that didn't work on the previous incarnation.

You can draw your own conclusions from there.

• Members

There's a lot of things that don't work on this forum. And there were a lot of things that didn't work on the previous incarnation.

You can draw your own conclusions from there.

Which incarnation are you referring to?

The one before the present one? or the one before that or the one before that…

or….

oh, forget about it….

:philpalm:

• Members

Peter Green did "The Green Manalishi (With the Two Prong Crown)" right around the end of his time with Fleetwood Mac. To me it's psychedelic in a couple of ways. 1st it's psychedelically autobiographical (can this be a term ?). It's about his madness which seems to have been LSD induced. And second, around 2 min 55 sec there begins what (I'll argue to be) a wall of sound with 2 or 3 - I can't tell - guitar lines, a bass line, and a shrieking vocal line. I'd say it qualifies as psychedelic.

Archived