No announcement yet.

My pedalboard design using a culinary tool

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pedalboard design using a culinary tool

I decided to fabricate a pedalboard to meet my needs. It uses inexpensive materials and is very stable.

http://youtu.be/BejvfSWQV2A
    Kenny Begun
    www.begunaudio.com
    www.kbgunn.com

That's pretty clever - here, let me embed that for you so it's easier for everyone to see...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Thank you Phil. Is there a way to make it play full size? It cuts off some of the video....
      Last edited by KB Gunn; 11-07-2014, 09:46 PM.
      Kenny Begun
      www.begunaudio.com
      www.kbgunn.com

Comment

Ingenious!
        http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

Originally posted by KB Gunn View Post
          Thank you Phil. Is there a way to make it play full size? It cuts off some of the video....
          It is playing for me full-sized, as long as I don't have my browser zoomed in, which I usually do to make it easier to read... maybe you have yours zoomed in a bit too? As I said, it plays full sized and with nothing cut off when I'm zoomed out to 100% instead of the 133% that I typically use with Firefox.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by KB Gunn View Post
            Is there a way to make it play full size? It cuts off some of the video....
            With my Firefox browser, if I just click on the Play arrow, the view is restricted to the frame of the message, so the right side is cut off. If I double-click, it plays full screen and then I can see the whole thing.

Another quirt in the forum software, I guess.
            --
            "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006
            Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then

Comment

Working...
            X