Cyberspace's longest-running vital party for musicians! Please advertise!

Monotheo

• Members

I wrote a post in the DIY forum, yes that is right, the DIY forum, about something I made. To be annoyed by an overeager moderator, moderating my perfectly normal DIY post, wanting me to advertise instead.

Has the internet really become so cheap and poor? Did prostitutes take over the business, removing the uneeded pseudo-religion of hippies, taking drug-use and crack-hoism to a logical conclusion?

God is certainly lord of things such as they are. Far above the deranged fantasies we see too much in cyberspace. Where the very developed principles of society are not known, in what seems to be sectarian forming, and a regression of society. To ofcourse the numerous "forum rules" and moderators keeping them up, in the same spirit as totemists before them.

Offend not the local totem-demon. But a dollar in advertising will help.

PBWY.

• Members

People post about things they built all the time in the DIY forum. However if there was any commercial intent, or if it was interpreted as such regardless of whether that's what you intended, then the post would have been deleted in accordance with the terms of service that are agreed to when someone signs up.

Complaining about it here won't do you much good as I don't moderate the DIY forum.

Archived