A note on recent posts...

blue2blue

• Members

There was apparent human error on the part of a moderator (that would be yours truly) cleaning up spam topics that, unfortunately, seems to have resulted in the deletion of all the topics then currently on the first page of this forum.

My deep and sincere apologies to those affected. I'm working behind the scenes to see if there's a way this material can be restored. Unfortunately, at this time, that does not appear to be possible.

I tried to resign a while back... this isn't really the way I wanted to go out... but maybe this time they'll let me go... facepalm_zps8d0d1669.gif

AGAIN, my sincere apologies to those affected!

• Members
There was apparent human error on the part of a moderator (that would be yours truly) cleaning up spam topics that' date=' unfortunately, seems to have [b']resulted in the deletion of all the topics then currently on the first page [/b]of this forum.

My deep and sincere apologies to those affected. I'm working behind the scenes to see if there's a way this material can be restored. Unfortunately, at this time, that does not appear to be possible.

I tried to resign a while back... this isn't really the way I wanted to go out... but maybe this time they'll let me go... facepalm_zps8d0d1669.gif

Well, at least you`re honest...

• Moderators

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!!! :mad:

Or meaningless threads, something like that. :idk:

*edit* or the original smileys, apparently. :facepalm:

And only the front page? So, like 20 threads? That shouldn't set us back more than a year or so. :idk:

:wave:

Terry D.

P.S. I've accidentally checked the entire page too. :o

• Members
Given how much Blue has contributed to this forum' date=' I think it only fair that he get to take something away, too. Besides, I bet after this he'll never forget again to turn on the lasers [i']first [/i].
I'm not sure everyone sees my novella-length meanderings as sanguinely, but thanks, especially, for your gracious equanimity. :)

So, the deactivate switch on this laser... is it the red one under the little hinged metal cover?

PS... why do I feel compelled to come up with a Tom Swifty to end that first paragraph?

• Members

And only the front page? So, like 20 threads? That shouldn't set us back more than a year or so. :idk:

Terry D.

I'd long suspected I was at least part of the answer to that oft-plainted question...

I guess we're lucky this didn't happen under the original vBulletin system -- since I had my preferences for that set up with 100 post pages. Think about that for a while...

PS - to Terry's PS ... but YOU didn't go through with it!

• Members
There was apparent human error on the part of a moderator (that would be yours truly) cleaning up spam topics that' date=' unfortunately, seems to have [b']resulted in the deletion of all the topics then currently on the first page [/b]of this forum.

It sounds serious. Does this mean we're all gonna die?

• Members

Terry D.

I finally figured out what you meant by your "thank god I failed as a musician" statement, and was all prepared to skewer you with my newfound insights. I almost wonder if its timely disappearance was arranged to prevent that :angry15:

• Members

Archived