Unplugged

Mark L

• Members

Goobers is trapped in a black hole deep within the website. The name is set aside (for me I guess), but it won't let me access it. :o

That's a shame. A bit of an obvious question but.....have you tried asking one of the friendly mods to see if they can reactivate it for you?

• Moderators

the Mods are friendly to YOU.... I'm afraid they don't even know I exist :sm-drool:

Some of us know you and want to help, but don't have the necessary permissions on the new forum. In fact, the permissions change randomly every time there's an update. :confused:

Terry D.

• Members
Too bad you don't realize how good a singer you are. OTOH as long as you don't realize that, you won't mind me singing your songs. :)

I'm flattered that you cover my songs. Same with Ernest Buckley and whoever else wants a crack at them :)

By the way, someone else has asked me if they can cover BMD. I said yes. I'm looking forward to hearing their version

• Members

I'm flattered that you cover my songs. Same with Ernest Buckley and whoever else wants a crack at them :)

By the way, someone else has asked me if they can cover BMD. I said yes. I'm looking forward to hearing their version

I wouldn't mind covering one of your songs, although they're not really right for my band. flameware

however, i'm friends with an English musician who had some success with his band... I wouldn't mind playing one of these tunes for him. philthumb

• Members

I wouldn't mind covering one of your songs, although they're not really right for my band. flameware

however, i'm friends with an English musician who had some success with his band... I wouldn't mind playing one of these tunes for him. philthumb

Be my guest :)

All the songs at the following link are available for free download. Several genres to choose from ;)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=642605&content=music

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So am I. smiley-wink

Update: We're still settling the line-up. Auditions brought us an excellent lead guitarist and lead singer, but those two were the only ones (of 8!) who bothered to show up on the day. Right now I'm in the process of trying to line up a bassist, and at that point we can go ahead and start working seriously on material (while looking for that final slot, rhythm guitarist). BMD is the first new song we'll be adding, and I'm hoping it'll be our first official video too.

Between delays in getting the studio ready (buying and fixing up the house) and the difficulties in getting the line-up sorted, this is so far taking about 6 months longer than I'd anticipated. Forming a new band can be really demanding and frustrating. My original plan would have had our debut show last month. smiley-mad

On the bright side, we have my favorite venue just waiting for me to tell them when we're ready to commit to a date, and we'll have that first show booked. :eatdrink004:

Archived