It Gives Me Great Pleasure To Present....

Mark L

• Members

fetch?id=31129102&type=full

These are the guys (and gal) who will be performing some of my songs at The Cavern in Liverpool on 14th May, as part of The International Pop Overthrow :)

Left to right:

Andy - drums

Zoe - keys

Tom - vocals

Ion (husband of Zoe) - guitar

Michael - bass

I'm not in the band

• Members

thumb_zps456fc56e.gif

From here on out, I'm calling you The Puppetmaster...

To be honest, mate, I've had very little to do with the formation and running of the band. The real driving force behind all this has been Ion

In fact, I've only ever met Ion. I've yet to meet his wife and the three other guys sm-embarrassed

• Members

To be honest, mate, I've had very little to do with the formation and running of the band. The real driving force behind all this has been Ion

In fact, I've only ever met Ion. I've yet to meet his wife and the three other guys sm-embarrassed

In some ways, you put my hermit-like ways to shame...

• Members

In some ways, you put my hermit-like ways to shame...

Ha! Actually, I've done myself a bit of a disservice. I recruited Ion and Tom, and then Ion recruited everyone else. I originally recruited a drummer, but he left when I decided to leave

Confused? You will be! ;)

• Members
This will be interesting...

I agree

Just to put some flesh on the bones:

Andy is a drum tutor and plays in a function band called 'Heatwave'

Zoe is lead vocalist and keyboardist in the same function band

Tom is a businessman and (primarily) a jazz singer

Ion is a professional guitarist, and amongst other things is band-leader and plays guitar in the above function band

Michael plays bass in a Genesis tribute band, a soul band and also in the above function band

• Members

Well' date=' I`m going to do the same thing except I`m only going to allow supermodels into my group. If people don`t like the music, at least they`ll have some eye candy.[/quote']

I tried that myself, but when I mentioned to the guitarist that her g-string needed changing, she slapped me across the face :(

Archived