FYI: Is Your Music Any Good? Find Out Here?

Anderton

• Members

Craig,

Is there any way we can get this thread to be a STICKY thread? With the pace that some of the HC forums tend to move, combined with the rate of speed the SSS notoriously moves, the thread will continually get buried deep...

• Members

Originally posted by Anderton

This was always one of the most popular threads on SSS. But I'm trying to come up with a new approach and I'm going to hold off on re-starting the IYMAGFOH thread until I see whether the new approach is feasible or not.

This might be great idea. I think HC should host a section, where HC members could up load there music at MP3's, kinda like what you can do on download.com

Just make sure you have your stuff copywritten.

• Members

For any chaps not familiar with SSS, we used to have this thread, Is Your Music Any Good? Find Out Here? . It was a 72 page thread at the end and was the sanctioned place where SSS members could share their music without spamming up the entire forum.

It was a cool thread and buried within is some totally cool stuff.

I'm sure Craig will have something similiar here but from his post, hasn't decided what just yet.

• Members

Originally posted by WFTurner

For any chaps not familiar with SSS, we used to have this thread,
. It was a 72 page thread at the end and was the sanctioned place where SSS members could share their music without spamming up the entire forum.

It was a cool thread and buried within is some totally cool stuff.

I'm sure Craig will have something similiar here but from his post, hasn't decided what just yet.

Hi,

you're new here.

• Members

Originally posted by Mikeo

I took me forever to down load it on a phone line, but TIP, I liked it a lot, keep up the good work.

I can imagine it took a while to download..thanks for giving it a listen, I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the words of encouragment.

• Members

Hmmm, I don't remember if I posted in the old thread at MP, but since I'm new at HC I'll put up this link - http://home.earthlink.net/~digitmus/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/IfICant.mp3 - this is me and my buddies at our Tuesday night jam, which has been going on a semi-regular basis since before the hurricane hit us last summer. I hope some of you enjoy it.

Scott

• Members

No one seems to want to comment on these on the Songwriting forum, so I'll try here...

Been trying to pluck up the courage to post these for a week or two... I'd like to know whether they're actually any good at all, or whether it's just me and the singer/rhythm guitarist that think they're cool in a self-indulgent way. Of course, first and foremost, making music is for yourself, but I don't want to try and gig on stuff that everyone else thinks is utter {censored}e...

Anyway, to the songs -

They were just recorded on my laptop microphone, so the quality is {censored}e, and they were done in a hurry so to say the least, they're rough, but try and look past that if it's possible. It also might be helpful to say that we're trying to recruit other band members off the back of these at the moment, so if you were a bassist or a drummer, would you want to join our band?

Anyway, to the songs properly this time -

Raccroche La Passante - http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Members/000156933_000029106.mp3

Kenneth Williams - http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Members/000156933_000029105.mp3

Vae Victus - http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Members/000156933_000029104.mp3

Any feedback and/or (constructive) criticism is appreciated! Thanks!

Archived