Uh-oh...late for the housewarming?

Anderton

• Members

Well it isn't just SSS moving into new digs, so am I (hello New Mexico!). Right now I'm in Clovis with a U-Haul, and AT&T has said that I'll have phone service "Monday or Tuesday." WHADDYA MEAN, "Tuesday?"

Gotta get into that wi-fi stuff or something. I'll get here as soon as I can!! Meanwhile, I've started a few threads to get the ball rolling...not that you guys need it...:)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Jotown

Hey Dan, where do you call home?

North on I-75 about 45 miles from downtown Detroit, turn west on Grange Hall Road, and you're there.

Just outside Holly, MI.

EDIT: There are LOTS of HC folks in our area, and I've met a few of them.

We oughtta have a gathering before the summer's over!

• Members

That was some very freaky sounding thunder.

I have only heard that kind of thunder a couple of times in my life. I couldn't really tell if it was analog or digital though.

And the worst part is it got some of my muffins wet.:D

• Members

I have only heard that kind of thunder a couple of times in my life. I couldn't really tell if it was analog or digital though.

And the worst part is it got some of my muffins wet.
:D

You don't get that kind of warmth and resonance from digital. No, sir!

Sorry about your muffins :(

• Members

And the worst part is it got some of my muffins wet.
:D

Move down here where I'm at and you'll hear hellacious thunder quite frequently. At least you do up where I'm located; don't know what it's like down in Tedsterville. ;) I live near an area that has a LOT of radio towers that tend to attract lighting; if that has anything to do with it at all. This is the only home that I've lived in where the thunder sounds like sonic booms. It took a while getting used to it and it will still make you jump when it happens.

Archived