Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

((((((rosebud!!!!!!))))))

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ((((((rosebud!!!!!!))))))

ROSEBUD..........ROSEBUD.........RoSeBuD.......... ..rOsEbUd.........roSeBuD.......rosEbUd........... .roseBuD................rosebUd.............rosebu D........rosebud........rosebu .........roseb.........rose........ros.........ro. ........o......................................... .................................................. .............................. ((((((ROSEBUD!!!!!!))))))
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b> &quot;It's all good; except when it's Great.&quot; </b><br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://www.jotown.com" target="_blank"><b>www.jotown.com</b></a></div>

Wow!

It echoed all the way over here!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b> &quot;It's all good; except when it's Great.&quot; </b><br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://www.jotown.com" target="_blank"><b>www.jotown.com</b></a></div>

Comment

Isn't that the knob under a horse's tail?

Comment

A funny thing about Citizen Kane, supposedly the "greatest movie ever made." People will prattle on about how "great" it is, but when you say, "hey, let's rent that sucka and watch it right now, you won't get any takers!

Same thing applies to "Ulysses" by James Joyce, supposedly the greatest BOOK of all time.

Okay, no actual pictures here...Aren't corporate mergers eff'ing great?!

"It is said that power corrupts, but actually it’s more true that power attracts the corruptible." - David Brin

Comment

Originally posted by thefunkman
          A funny thing about Citizen Kane, supposedly the "greatest movie ever made." People will prattle on about how "great" it is, but when you say, "hey, let's rent that sucka and watch it right now, you won't get any takers!

Same thing applies to "Ulysses" by James Joyce, supposedly the greatest BOOK of all time.

ROTFL

interesting observation

Comment

Originally posted by thefunkman

I'm with you on "Citizen Kane." I saw it, glad I saw it, don't know if it has great replay value.

BUT, "Ulysses" is a great book. I've read it 5 times and always get something more out of it each time. I guess it holds more interest if you're a conflicted catholic like me and Joyce was.

Comment

Columbo finally figured out how 2 seemingly gentle dobermans killed a guy.
              The dog owner had the guy go to the house and then called him on the speakerphone giving a kill command.
              You guessed it. Rosebud.

Comment

Working...
              X