That movie about dead people and recording them

Japetus

• 4 years later...
  • Members

I've never seen the movie or even knew there was one, but the phenomenon is fairly well documented. A lot of it can be explained... radio interference and that sort of thing, but I'm still intrigued by the personal messages people have received with information only the person and the deceased were privy to.

First I heard of it was in a an article in a 1995 issue of Popular Electronics called

• Members

I had a SPRING REVERB that onetime made the sound that something was screaming from inside. It put a chill down my spine, If I could have captured that..............................

Dan

Oh man, you should have looked inside... might have gotten three wishes.

genie.jpg

• Members

I had a SPRING REVERB that onetime made the sound that something was screaming from inside. It put a chill down my spine, If I could have captured that..............................

Dan

Gheez,.... I had that once,..well sort off,.....

I was mixing a song once and had all the tracks that were bad ,muted. We recorded a last vocal take and I thought I hit the stop button but the track kept on rolling and recorded nothing because we went out of the studio to smoke something. our guitarplayer walked out of the smoking room to call his girlfriend(which he did in the studio).

When we got back in the studio we listened to the mix a few times on high level and afterwards we discussed the song without hitting stop.

Suddenly we heard someone say,..awesomely loud : Hey honey,...when I get home make sure you're undressed,..I'm gonna rip you a part!!!"

Man we were scared {censored}less but instantly knew that was the guitarplayer calling his girlfriend... he tried to hit stop but we made sure he couldn't do that because we wanted to listen to all he said haha. ( I mixid the lines in an other song of ours once and when we took the CD to the local bar here about 150 people heared it.

• Members

Suddenly we heard someone say,..awesomely loud : Hey honey,...when I get home make sure you're undressed,..I'm gonna rip you a part!!!"

Man we were scared {censored}less...

Could it be you were perhaps scared {censored}less for a second because you didn't no if maybe "Honey" might be one of y'all?

• Members

Could it be you were perhaps scared {censored}less for a second because you didn't no if maybe "Honey" might be one of y'all?

I'm 6.14ft and 243lbs man ,.. I eat three of those tiny guitarplayers for breakfast each day.,...

• Members

Dan

There is something in my refrigerator--- a squeaky belt, maybe?--- that every now and then start to sound like a woman sobbing... heaving great whimpers and sighs. It's creepy, too.

Archived