Two questions

Super 8

• Members

1. Any chance of getting avatars happening again? Clicking on image links just isn't the same.

2. How do you search for members on the board by geographical location? Maybe theres more people here from my area than there was at MP

• Members
Originally posted by Super 8

1. Any chance of getting avatars happening again? Clicking on image links just isn't the same.

don't know...sorry

2. How do you search for members on the board by geographical location? Maybe theres more people here from my area than there was at MP

I don't think that has ever been implemented on these (HC) forums, don't know if the forum SW they are using is capable

gee, that was helpful, huh

• Members

Hey Super8!

At least you can search for members based on their screen name. This feature is great because threads can disppear so quickly in some forums here at HC due to the sheer number of members and posts. I just look up someone's name from a post I was reading last time and can easily pickup conversations. ;)

HC has limited smileys compared to the MP forums. But they have some great buttons on the reply page to enhance posts, if you like, by changing size, font or color of text, plus the ability to close any tags using buttons on the right side.

I think I'm gonna like posting here a lot.

• Members

Hi Nathan, Super and everybody!

The plan is that we WILL be incorporating the extra smileys from MP in the near future.

I think we will be adding avatars too (with the ability for users who don't want to see them, to turn them off).

So just give it some time. :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by Lee Flier

Hi Nathan, Super and everybody!

I think we will be adding avatars too (with the ability for users who don't want to see them, to turn them off).

Hi, Lee!!

This is great news! Now I can bring back the Hasselhoff avatars that everybody loves and instead of complaining, the "offended' can just choose not to look. :D :D :D

• Members

Originally posted by Ryst

Hi, Lee!!

This is great news! Now I can bring back the Hasselhoff avatars that everybody loves and instead of complaining, the "offended' can just choose not to look.
:D

Oh, boy...the first ever internet lynching! I can't wait.

ryst, son...it was that way before, with the choice between seeing them or not.

Please don't hurt us anymore.

• Members

Originally posted by offramp

Oh, boy...the first ever internet lynching! I can't wait.

ryst, son...it was that way before, with the choice between seeing them or not.

Please don't hurt us anymore.

Offramp,

You don't have the same authority and clout here because you are just a "junior member" :D

Don't worry, I'm not going to go back to the Hasselhoff avatar. I just wanted to scare you guys. :D

Archived