Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions

1. Any chance of getting avatars happening again? Clicking on image links just isn't the same.

2. How do you search for members on the board by geographical location? Maybe theres more people here from my area than there was at MP
    Super 8

In memory of our fellow drummer and forum friend, Cheeseadiddle-Nov 2008

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    -- George Bernard Shaw

Hey Super! What up?
    RIP: Nite Owl Jazz

Comment

Originally posted by Super 8
      Maybe theres more people here from my area than there was at MP

Hey Super8, I'm not from your area so you count me out.
      Still Kickin' cancer's ass....Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam WarHCGB Trooper #246Psalm 19 SocietyI can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.Thanks Offy

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Super 8
        1. Any chance of getting avatars happening again? Clicking on image links just isn't the same.

don't know...sorry

2. How do you search for members on the board by geographical location? Maybe theres more people here from my area than there was at MP

I don't think that has ever been implemented on these (HC) forums, don't know if the forum SW they are using is capable

gee, that was helpful, huh

Comment

Hey Super8!

At least you can search for members based on their screen name. This feature is great because threads can disppear so quickly in some forums here at HC due to the sheer number of members and posts. I just look up someone's name from a post I was reading last time and can easily pickup conversations.

HC has limited smileys compared to the MP forums. But they have some great buttons on the reply page to enhance posts, if you like, by changing size, font or color of text, plus the ability to close any tags using buttons on the right side.

I think I'm gonna like posting here a lot.
          That's my opinion and it oughta be yours. - Makk Trukk, WSIX, Nashville, Tn.

If I experience any more personal, emotional or spiritual growth I'm gonna puke. - DJP, 10/05

Yeah, exactly! There's some things that maybe you DON'T want to fix at the source!! - Ken/Eleven Shadows on the Castrati, 3/06

Ghost Train playing Shake, Rattle & Roll
          Goofball web page featuring Sunshowers/Sparkle Shoes.
          It's WMA format.

Comment

Hey Super!...this is me waving since the little smiley waving dude isn't an option.

Comment

Hi Nathan, Super and everybody!

The plan is that we WILL be incorporating the extra smileys from MP in the near future.

I think we will be adding avatars too (with the ability for users who don't want to see them, to turn them off).

So just give it some time.
              What The...?
              http://www.what-the.com
              http://www.facebook.com/whattherock
              http://www.myspace.com/whattherock

Comment

Yo Rockford, I'm in Chicago.

Good to see new folks here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Flier
                  Hi Nathan, Super and everybody!

I think we will be adding avatars too (with the ability for users who don't want to see them, to turn them off).

Hi, Lee!!

This is great news! Now I can bring back the Hasselhoff avatars that everybody loves and instead of complaining, the "offended' can just choose not to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryst

Now I can bring back the Hasselhoff avatars that everybody loves ...

Aieeee! My eyes! MY EYES!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

Hey Super, relax and have a muffin.

It will all be better real................soon.
                      "It's all good; except when it's Great."

www.jotown.com

Comment

I noticed that people in the Guitar Amps forum are able to post pictures, but I tried using the IMG button here in SSS and it didn't work. Hopefully this will be enabled soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryst

Hi, Lee!!

This is great news! Now I can bring back the Hasselhoff avatars that everybody loves and instead of complaining, the "offended' can just choose not to look.

Oh, boy...the first ever internet lynching! I can't wait.

ryst, son...it was that way before, with the choice between seeing them or not.
                          Please don't hurt us anymore.
                          I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

Originally Posted by coyote-1

A soul, waiting to go to God, wanted a turkey sandwich.

Comment

To see how people on the Amps forum post pics, check out this thread about Brazilian Woman (NOT WORK SAFE).
                            http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=992642

Comment

Super 8......So just give it some time.

And STFU....

And hold on, bc we're about to be hit with a stormfront the size of Kansas.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

It's funny how nowadays the only decent metal around is the theme music for a cartoon that makes fun of metal bands.

Comment

Working...
                              X