I have conquered the Tedster!!!

• Members

I have to enjoy my very brief moment in the sun! :D

I, at this very moment, have almost twice the posts of the mighty Tedster!!

Of course, given the fact that my Tedster-post-quotient has remained virtually constant for several years since I developed the TPQ, I have little doubt Ted will soon have approximately 2.4 posts to every one of mine. ;)

For the uninitiated. TPQ is a hard statistic of Ted's number of posts divided by "___"'s number of posts. It neither pretends to take into account the date each member began posting nor the rate of posts. (Though both are interesting statistics, too! ;) )

So :p , Ted!

:D

• Members

However, Neil, despite my large (for MP forums) post count, there are others here who are way past my 24,000 odd posts there. So, you'll have to have an entirely new quotient system of posts...

I'm quite relieved, actually. Let someone else drive for a change. :D :D

• Members

Several days ago (this is so pathetic), I did a screen capture from another thread on the acoustic guitar forum where I responded to Tedster's post. I had to do it - it showed my post count being higher than his.

I'm keeping it in a secure location, so I can pass it along to my children when I die. I imagine it'll be the source of many looks of wonder for generations to come.

Ebay, here I come!

peace,

Tim from Jersey

• Members

Originally posted by Tedster

SEE!!! Look at Dano's post count! He has way more than I did back at MP!!!

Ahhh...I can settle back and leave the driving to y'all...(puts earbuds in, reclines the chair, pops in a Jeff Beck CD...)

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/memberlist.php?s=&what=topposters&perpage=10

i'm way back on page 3. :D

• Members

Originally posted by Tedster

SEE!!! Look at Dano's post count! He has way more than I did back at MP!!!

Ahhh...I can settle back and leave the driving to y'all...(puts earbuds in, reclines the chair, pops in a Jeff Beck CD...)

And he registered in 2003! :eek:

I'm still leading you, Ted... at least for the afternoon, maybe! :p

Thanks, TinderArts. Your name came up in conversation several times on Saturday. (NYC Drew was in town, on tour. ;) )

Archived