Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craig's SSS refugees - Sound Off!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fell asleep sir won't happen again sir sorry sir...sir.

nat whilk ii

FNA M Peasley

Comment

What a fancy new place with the purple drapes and carpeting. Man, someone turn the lights down, it's way too bright in here. What we need is some shag carpet and black lights to make it feel a bit more homey.
      my soundclick site

Comment

Originally posted by DC Ross
        What a fancy new place with the purple drapes and carpeting. Man, someone turn the lights down, it's way too bright in here. What we need is some shag carpet and black lights to make it feel a bit more homey.

All that's fine, but, better for the next room. Check out the view out these windows here!!!
        My Space

Comment

Wow, Ted with 59 posts.

Did anyone really think they'd live long enough to see that???

Comment

More posts than Ted... remember, you saw it here first.

I think the only other thing that goes back farther than the last time Ted had 59 posts is...

ummm, ...is hmmmm, ...<@$#!> nope... I can't re... whatever it was, it's probably gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by steadyb
              Wow, Ted with 59 posts.

Did anyone really think they'd live long enough to see that???

Ok, I give myself until sundown tomorrow for Ted to pass me.

What's the over/under???

Comment

I've been here two weeks waiting for you guys.

Almost got into a couple of fights trying to hold our table. Thanks for finally showing up!!!

BTW, as far as the bill is concerned, I only had a salad... and some water.

Nice try, steadyb!! I've been watching you nibbling on my hot wings and drinking Dak's pitchers of beer!

I'm watchin' you, boyo! (Walking away, never losing eye contact...)

Gotta love seeing everyone's screen names pop up in one thread. That's why it seems like a family reunion, guys and gals!
                That's my opinion and it oughta be yours. - Makk Trukk, WSIX, Nashville, Tn.

If I experience any more personal, emotional or spiritual growth I'm gonna puke. - DJP, 10/05

Yeah, exactly! There's some things that maybe you DON'T want to fix at the source!! - Ken/Eleven Shadows on the Castrati, 3/06

Ghost Train playing Shake, Rattle & Roll
                Goofball web page featuring Sunshowers/Sparkle Shoes.
                It's WMA format.

Comment

Ok, I give myself until sundown tomorrow for Ted to pass me.

What's the over/under???

Well, I'm not double Ted's posts anymore. Gonna have to work on that today!

If I experience any more personal, emotional or spiritual growth I'm gonna puke. - DJP, 10/05

Yeah, exactly! There's some things that maybe you DON'T want to fix at the source!! - Ken/Eleven Shadows on the Castrati, 3/06

It's WMA format.

Comment

I'm here as well..........although mostly lurking, like Hush., for now.

MP name was Groeg.....switched to my real name, like you couldn't guess that.
                    Senior Sound Designer
                    Ubisoft/Red Storm

Comment

• Yo.
                      :::

Bill

Comment

• Heya, Duke! I hope you remembered to bring a steaming pot of crawdads and some jambalaya to this party. Not to mention the tabasco sauce...
                        My Space

Comment

• Darklava
                          Now the smiling portrait of you
                          Is still hangin' on my frowning wall

Comment

• Nice place. Um, where's the bathroom?

Some idiot in my basement logged in as "Botch" years ago and can't remember his password, and has a different email address now, so I'll have to be logged in as "Mr." Botch, but please just call me Botch.
                            Botch
                            Start by admitting, From cradle to tomb,
                            Isn't that long a stay.
                            Life is a cabaret, old chum, and I love a cabaret...

Comment

• Craig or Lee should be able to fix that for you. I believe they've already done so for someone else.

Might as well ask 'em!

It's WMA format.

Comment

• BOYCOTT MONSTER CABLE

Comment

Working...
                                X