Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Craig's SSS refugees - Sound Off!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you manage to have more posts on the new login than the old one, Soapbox/Geoff?!?
    <div class="signaturecontainer">That's my opinion and it oughta be yours. - Makk Trukk, WSIX, Nashville, Tn.<br />
    <br />
    If I experience any more personal, emotional or spiritual growth I'm gonna puke. - DJP, 10/05<br />
    <br />
    Yeah, exactly! There's some things that maybe you DON'T want to fix at the source!! - Ken/Eleven Shadows on the Castrati, 3/06<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://members.aol.com/guitarpickncat/shake_rattle_and_roll.mp3" target="_blank">Ghost Train playing Shake, Rattle &amp; Roll</a><br />
    <a href="http://members.aol.com/neilbergmn/myhomepage/photo.html" target="_blank">Goofball web page featuring Sunshowers/Sparkle Shoes.</a><br />
    It's WMA format.</div>

Comment

Originally posted by fantasticsound

Because only an idiot would keep looking after he found what he's looking for, Calfee! Glad you re-joined the party!

I knew there was a reason! - Thanks Neil !
      <div class="signaturecontainer"> - Calfee Jones</div>

Comment

Mostly lurking, as usual!

I'm soon moving to Birmingham AL and hope to hear from some of you OldSchool HC'ers about the music scene down there!
        <div class="signaturecontainer">Hi!</div>

Comment

Hi,

I made the transition. Wow I have just about as many posts as everyone else. Now all we need are avatars and we are good to go. I better put my new password on my PDA

http://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_palmpilot.jpg
          Kenny Begun
          www.begunaudio.com
          www.kbgunn.com

Comment

Originally posted by fantasticsound
            How did you manage to have more posts on the new login than the old one, Soapbox/Geoff?!?

Neil, back when I was just soapbox at the MusicPlayer forums, I signed up under that name at a bunch of other sites (including this one) as well. I never really got around to posting much elsewhere though...

Fast forward to July, 2005. Once the multi-forum move from MP to HC was announced, I signed up here as myself and began posting regularly in HC's Keys, Synths & Samplers forum.

(Dave Bryce had a head start over there; so while the transition here is just beginning, the transition there is pretty much complete. )

Best,

Geoff
            Enthusiasm powers the world.

Comment

Originally posted by thankyou
              Second best name ever....PrettyTrainCrash is first..Good job....
              <div class="signaturecontainer">While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...<br />
              <br />
              <br />
              &quot;Music doesn't need to be great to be good....&quot;<br />
              <br />
              &quot;You can't steal,what you can't feel&quot;....Tom Petty<br />
              <br />
              HCGB # 73<br />
              <br />
              <br />
              ........__o <br />
              ....._ &lt;,_ <br />
              ....(_)/ (_)</div>

Comment

Originally posted by flemtone
                Alright, you maggots...

Who's here and who do we still have to kidnap from MP in the dead of night? Who's going to cage Wewus and drag him back here (if he can avoid being banned - again!)?

C'mon, you maggots - sing out!

-Tim from Jersey

Reporting for duty SIR!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by valkyriesound
                  I wish everyone would keep the same name.... I feel so confused sometimes.....

It would be swell if I could have transferred my MusicPlayer screen name over here, but it was already taken when I registered.

So, now you all just have to guess who I am.
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/bunnyknutson" target="_blank">www.myspace.com/bunnyknutson</a><br />
                  <a href="http://www.bunnyknutson.com" target="_blank">www.BunnyKnutson.com</a></div>

Comment

Huh
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">Don't Eat The Yellow Snow.<div align="center">Don't Eat The Yellow Snow.</div></div>

Comment

(Tedster comes rushing out of the barracks, buttoning up his shirt as he runs, nearly tripping and tries to fall in where Sarge won't see him)

SIR, TEDSTER REPORTING FOR DUTY AS ORDERED, SIR!

Hey, Henry ThankYou, I'm here...you're right, I was on night shift last night...
                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/tedhoffman" target="_blank">My Space</a></div>

Comment

Originally posted by flemtone

"Ah hahhhh, two fruits and a veg'table!"
                        "Actually the tomato is a fruit..."

"Garlic. A lot of garlic".

Tim "There is no shame in being poor, only in dressing poorly" from Jersey

Nice.

"This mask to hide from tyranny. This sword to fight injustice. This hat - which needs reblocking."

<div class="signaturecontainer">Rimspeed: <a href="http://www.rimspeed.com" target="_blank">www.rimspeed.com</a><br />
                        DoublePost: <a href="http://www.myspace.com/doublepost" target="_blank">www.myspace.com/doublepost</a></div>

Comment

New place, same faces -- no avatars or thumbs up guys.

Having problems replying for some reason (takes forever to load the form, and it only partially show up in my browser), but otherwise glad to be here.

--Mark
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;I don't know anything about music. In my line, you don't have to.&quot;<br />
                          -Elvis Presley (1935-1977)</div>

Comment

Oh, My Gosh!
                            and G'HAAA LEE!

I'm back among friends! I just got warm and fuzzy reading though this thread!

I am lurking down in the drum forums. You guys pop in from time to time and help me stoke the fire!

Thanks,
                            Dendy Jarrett aka DJ
                            Bringing the Harmony back to Harmony Central

Comment

while not a major regular at Craig's, I live in and love dearly, the Guitar board and Phil O'Keefe's board over there.
                              Welcome refugees !

Comment

I feel like we were a MASH unit ... and someone yelled ... BUG OUT!

DJ
                                Bringing the Harmony back to Harmony Central

Comment

Working...
                                X