Craig cooks Anthony dinner

OSX

• Members

Man! Did you see last nights show?

Was I seeing things or was Craig 'abusing' Anthony whilst he was drunk and even though Ant was trying push him of?

I was totally cringing with what I saw and if that was a woman that Craig was treating the way he did with Ant, BB would have stepped in I think as it was petering on sexual abuse or something.

Craig makes me feel sick no end and I think hes sealed his fate with the general public after last night and good ridence to!

• Members

Originally posted by FMUK

Man! Did you see last nights show?

Was I seeing things or was Craig 'abusing' Anthony whilst he was drunk and even though Ant was trying push him of?

I was totally cringing with what I saw and if that was a woman that Craig was treating the way he did with Ant, BB would have stepped in I think as it was petering on sexual abuse or something.

Craig makes me feel sick no end and I think hes sealed his fate with the general public after last night and good ridence to!

yup - it was sexual abuse wasn't it?

can I press charges or does Anthony have to do it?

:confused:SX

• Members

Originally posted by OS 9

yup - it was sexual abuse wasn't it?

can I press charges or does Anthony have to do it?

:confused:
SX

I think we can complain and it has to be investigated if we report it to the police as thats what happened with the scab incident with Maxwell and Science.

I am going to write to complain myself as that was disgusting behaviour from Craig and that pixie has to go!

Archived