OT - Any friends in Atlanta? Gigantour?

• Members

I'll be driving down to see the Gigantour concert at the Gwinett Arena this Friday and my friend and myself need a place to crash on Friday night. Are there any folks here that are in the Atlanta area willing to let us crash on the couch/floor? I'll get you into the concert if you can help us out. Please email or PM me with details.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

• Members

Yeah, Chris, I wish I could offer you a crash pad but so far as I know I'm going to be tied up in recording sessions all of Saturday and probably very late that night.

Gwinnett Arena is a little ways out from me and I don't know much about the hotels in that area, either. :(

If you haven't found anyplace by the time you're ready to leave, drop me an email and let me know what time you think the show will be over. If it's late enough I may still be able to help.

• Members

Thanks Phil!!

Lee and I have exchanged emails last week and I know her situation and am grateful for her info. Thanks again!

We are still trying to decide what to do and I'm sure we'll just get a hotel. I wish the tour was a little closer so we didn't have to go through all of this. Oh well. I'll treat it as if I was 25 and going on another road trip.

Thanks again for all the help and info!!!

Chris

P.S. Zeronyne, when the heck are you coming back out this way?? I need Tom to buy us more beer!!

Archived