Hey! Super 8's back from the gutter. And he's come bearing gifts!

Super 8

• Members

It is a time of transition in my life. New career involving a lot of travel, so I've been pre-occupied lately. I've barely touched my instruments, let alone thought about them.

Transitions are hard for me. I've always struggled with them, but I'm looking forward to getting through this. Hopefully I'll be back to normal within a couple of months. But I wanted to chime in to let anyone who could give a damn know that the rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

I'll try to check in as often as I can. I miss this place.

Until next time, Keep your feet on the ground and Keep reaching for the stars.

Oh....the gift! Right!

I have brought you the Pythagoras Switch Please use it wisely.

By the time you are done, I *promise* you'll be able to say "Pitagorasuichi" just like a pro!

• Members

Sooooooooooope!!

What up? Glad to see you back from the depths of degradation known as 'the real world'. You shoulda known better than to venture forth into the world of normalcy. Never let me catch you playing with reality again! Reality's not a toy, young man.

Welcome back, logical one.

-Tim from Jersey

• Members

Thanks guys. It's great to talk everyone again.

Originally posted by Mr. Botch

Much travel, by car or plane?

Truck, actually. I decided a few months ago that it might be fun to try something new, so I went out and got my CDL. It's going to be an interesting year, I can say that.

If plane, get yerself a laptop with that wireless thingie, and stay in touch better.
:thu:

Actually, I want to get an Aircard for my laptop, and broadband service from a cellphone company. I don't care about TV, but I gots to have my broadband. Life without internet is too painful.

I'm taking suggestions if anybody has any.

Originally posted by Flemtone

You shoulda known better than to venture forth into the world of normalcy. Never let me catch you playing with reality again!

But dad! I was just experimenting! All the kids were trying it!

Originally posted by Tedster

if your travels take you Kansas City-ward, give me a holler!

Dude, I don't know when I'll be in your town, but if I ever am, I would love to hook up. The closest I'll be is Lincoln Nebraska, in a month or two. That puts me maybe three hours from you. I don't know if that will work out, but if I can make it happen, I will.

Originally posted by Jotown

Hey Super> Hows it hangin'?

Low-n-lazy, mah man!

You still owe me an apology you know.
:D

I really do apologize for not doing a better job of holding you accountable.:p

But I guess I'm willing to let'cha slide.:)

Originally posted by fantasticsound
Hope the new job, the kids, etc. are doing well.

If you make it to Nashville be sure to say hello...

I sure will. Man, I'd love to move to Nashville. I could see myself being very happy there, but I don't think it's ever going to happen.

Everyone's fine here. My son just turned 5, and my little girl turns a big *potty-trained* 3 on the 10th of this month. They're both doing great.

How's that cutiepie in your avatar doing? I'll bet she's all set to graduate college and get married.:thu:

They do grow up fast.

• Members

Actually, she's about to finish first grade and can't wait for second. ;) Thanks for asking.

I still can't get over the speed at which the past 7 years have flown since she was born. :eek:

Glad to hear yours are doing well. Potty trained? :thu: (That's always a good thing. ;) )

If you're interested in Nashville and the job allows for it, there are some wonderful, relatively cheap areas to live in near Nashville, but far enough out to have a few acres and a house for half what it would cost outside Chicago. And though we have downtown Chicago sized sales tax, there's no income tax. ;)

And there's more than one elevation here. :D

• Members

:cool:

International super spy is demanding work. Please excuse my absence. Great to see everyone. Hope all is well. I must now return to Ork. Na-nu, na-nu. Far out, man. :thu:

Too much drama in the world these days. :rolleyes:

Smile

Love each other

Laugh often

:wave:

Archived