X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. : Queen of Television

Well, I didn't know her personally but like most of you(or should I say "All" of you), I'm quite familiar with her work. Maybe too familiar. R.I.P. Obituary
    <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;If Obama wins a second term I will leave the forum&quot;. - Visconti</div>

Wow, very interesting! I knew about Philo but not her. Thanks for the link.
    There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

Oprah dead? Ohmygawd!!!!!

Please, please, when you find an interesting article on line, at least mention a word or two about the contents in your posting so we don't have to go somewhere else to find out what you're talking about.
      --
      "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006
      Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then

Comment

i'm too lazy to click the link. so i will assume that oprah is now dead.
        <div class="signaturecontainer">GO HERE! GO HERE! GO HERE! <br />
        <a href="http://www.itshibrow.com" target="_blank">www.itshibrow.com</a><br />
        new webcomic partially made by me.</div>

Comment

Well... I knew Lucy Ball was already gone so I figured it must be something else...

I think "godmother" of Television might be better but, anyhow, a long life of many accomplishments.

music and social stuff | The Forgotify Files | A Year of Songs | mutant pop on facebook | roots acoustic on facebook

The chorus seems a little weak... I think it needs more lasers.

Comment

Working...
          X