Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The time has come again to tell SSS that...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still getting to know everyone, but thank you all.. This forum is amazing.
    I think I want to change my ID.. Seems so impersonal now.
    Hi I'm Keith! whoo that feels better.. :wave:

Comment

Originally posted by Counterpoint

Thanks, Ken, but you're still not getting my Bud Lite.

Oooooh, I dunno, I think you can have that!

I think I'm gonna crack open a Franziskaner....

This place is truly a beautiful place. That's why I have been posting with SSS since the beginning. It's a beautiful wonderful place because of the tone that Craig sets for it. Attracts totally cool, interesting people that make great conversation.

I love you people.
      Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

Originally posted by echoshock
        I'm still getting to know everyone, but thank you all.. This forum is amazing.
        I think I want to change my ID.. Seems so impersonal now.
        Hi I'm Keith! whoo that feels better.. :wave:

Hi Keith! :wave:

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by D Charles
          I mostly lurk, but check this place nearly every day. I've learned so much from you folks and I've also exploded coffee on my keyboard LOL! Great company!

:thu:

Don't hesitate to post David. :wave:

PS We live to make you splurf. It is our solemn duty. (TM)

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Well, uhh thanks for the kind sentiments, but dont get the idea we're gonna "spoon" or somethin'...
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

<b>&quot;Record companies and broadcasters ... have long since abdicated their cultural responsibility.&quot; - Donald Clarke</b>

</div>
            </div>
            </div> </div>

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbass
              Well, uhh thanks for the kind sentiments, but dont get the idea we're gonna "spoon" or somethin'...

Hmmmm...what's it gonna take?
              Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

Originally posted by UstadKhanAli

Hmmmm...what's it gonna take?

You need to take 'em out for dinner and a few drinks first, maybe go dancing...

<div class="signaturecontainer">-David <br />
                <br />
                (the artist formally known as DC before the move to HC)</div>

Comment

In the spirit of the original post...Ken, you rock. You shower this forum with your gentle, playful wit and good communal vibes. Awright.

Comment

Yes indeed! There's good company here. I'm usually at work when I'm posting here so you folks are my "water cooler" or "copy machine" gang.

I mean, I love the folks I work with, but do they know what a computer is really for? Of course not, but you guys and gals do.

Man, I love you guys. And now... I believe I've earned that Bud Light.
                    ___

Comment

Yep, those special ed people are special. I have a special friend with spina bifida, he is majorly messed up, but man, what a kid. Special ed teachers rock.

The other end of the spectrum is elderly care, nursing home people. I went to a gig with a friend recently where it surely hit home. And will only become more appropos.
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">:::<br />
                      <br />
                      Bill</div>

Comment

gee ken... i feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

yea, kens ok... i've only known him for 25 years, but i think the verdicts in!

thanks for turning me on to this forum, ustad... great site...

paulski
                        <div class="signaturecontainer">My Gear:<br />
                        <br />
                        Herco Flex 75 picks<br />
                        Jim Dunlop medium picks courtesy of Lord Wein<br />
                        GHS Boomer strings<br />
                        Dunlop strings, which I have yet to try<br />
                        Electric guitar A<br />
                        Electric guitar B<br />
                        Electric guitar C<br />
                        Electric guitar D<br />
                        Electric guitar E<br />
                        Bass guitar parts<br />
                        Acoustic guitar A<br />
                        Acoustic guitar B<br />
                        Acoustic guitar C<br />
                        Amplifier A<br />
                        Amplifier B<br />
                        Amplifier C<br />
                        Box full of stomp boxes and wah peddles from the 80s 90s and 00s <br />
                        Box full of cables<br />
                        Some recording stuff<br />
                        No talent</div>

Comment

Working...
                        X