The time has come again to tell SSS that...

• Members

...I love you people.

Yeah, that's right.

Y'know, that kind of love that comes from respect, admiration, appreciation, and all that kinda {censored}.

And no, Tedster and Super8, I haven't been drinking. :D

That's right, this is a completely lucid thing I'm sayin' right here.

• Members

Originally posted by UstadKhanAli

...I love you people.

Yeah, that's right.

Y'know, that kind of love that comes from respect, admiration, appreciation, and all that kinda {censored}.

Lahhhv....

Ex-ci-ting-and-nuu...

All aboaaard...

We're ex-pect-ing yoooooooooo! :wave::freak:

Rick ;)

• Members

And no, Tedster and Super8, I haven't been drinking.
:D

But I haff...(hic)...

I love you guysh too. ALL of ya. YOU GUYSH ROCK. No really, YOU GUYSH ROCK!

Naw, seriously, the only buzz I've got right now is due to a lot of caffeine.

Hey, Ken, ya know, we not only love ya, bro, but we respect the hell outta ya. You're the world conscious guy here. You're the guy with your finger on the pulse of about 100 different cultures, our official world goodwill ambassador. And it was way cool meeting ya last year.

• Members

Thanks, Tedster! Totally cool meeting you as well!!

So we have Back To School Night here at my school (I work as a sp. ed. teacher, for those who don't know - I find this experience with sp. ed. students helps me record musicians much better :D). I'm working a little late so the work doesn't pile up too much. But I do have to take the time to tell you people that you freakin' rule.

I love you, man...

I think I'll have a beer or three when I get home and watch the Lakers (hopefully) beat the Suns! :D

• Members

(I work as a sp. ed. teacher, for those who don't know

Okay. I didn't know that. My respect for you was already high.

But, in my humble opinion, special ed teachers are way above almost all other professions as far as having my respect. I raised a developmentally disabled daughter, and those who give of themselves to enable these wonderful kids to gain a little bit of self respect in a cruel world that's otherwise bent on knocking them down...well, it just doesn't get much better.

I'm gonna shut up now before I make a rambling idiot of myself...but do me a favor...say thanks for me to all of your colleagues in the special ed department, and give the kids a hug for me.

You rock, bro.

+1,000,000 to what Ted said - except I already knew what Ken's day job is, and have already expressed my appreciation and respect for what he does. But I can't say it enough - Ken, people like you are some of the best examples of what is good and right in our world. :thu: :thu:

• Members

>

Absolutely 100% correct. Here he is saying how much he likes the people on SSS, but he is one of the main reasons this place still rocks after all these years. And don't get me started naming all the others...I have to go have dinner soon!

Yeah, I love this place too. I'm so glad it's still around and still frequented by such a cool group of folks. All I have to do is sit back and enjoy it :)

• Members

Agreed and agreed.

SSS has definitely provided a great collection of thoughts, wisdom, knowedge, in a generally positive environment.

Definitely thankful to be a part of it (albeit minor).

Best regards to all of the SSS crew, posters and lurkers alike!

And Ken, your insight and life experiences have been uplifting and inspiring. The pics and stories from the India trip were great. I've been stateside for the last few years, nice to see how you represent the human race in a positive light. It's definitely a much needed force in this turbulent, chaotic and oftentimes destructive world.

Thanks to all.

• Members

Originally posted by Counterpoint

Thanks, Ken, but you're still not getting my Bud Lite.

Oooooh, I dunno, I think you can have that! :D

I think I'm gonna crack open a Franziskaner....

This place is truly a beautiful place. That's why I have been posting with SSS since the beginning. It's a beautiful wonderful place because of the tone that Craig sets for it. Attracts totally cool, interesting people that make great conversation.

I love you people.

Originally posted by D Charles

I mostly lurk, but check this place nearly every day. I've learned so much from you folks and I've also exploded coffee on my keyboard LOL! Great company!

:thu:

Don't hesitate to post David. :wave:

PS We live to make you splurf. It is our solemn duty. ™

• Moderators

Yes indeed! There's good company here. I'm usually at work when I'm posting here so you folks are my "water cooler" or "copy machine" gang.

I mean, I love the folks I work with, but do they know what a computer is really for? Of course not, but you guys and gals do.

Man, I love you guys. And now... I believe I've earned that Bud Light. :)

• Members

Yep, those special ed people are special. I have a special friend with spina bifida, he is majorly messed up, but man, what a kid. Special ed teachers rock.

The other end of the spectrum is elderly care, nursing home people. I went to a gig with a friend recently where it surely hit home. And will only become more appropos.

Archived