Myspace networking

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

Yeah, me neither Blue.
;):D

Phil... I was gonna ask you before... how come you don't use the board's URL code 'bracket' code to turn your signature links into clickable links? (In fact, I'm surprised they don't turn into links on their own.) You're not being (what I would consider) overly reticent to trade on your position as a forum host, here, I trust?

Linkify yourself! :D

I could, but if I did, then people would just use my email to contact me directly to complain about another forumite or whatever. This way, people actually have to copy / paste, and it takes them a bit more effort, thus weeding out the serious from the merely curious. ;):D

Truth is, every time I've tried using a [url bracket on it in my sig, it's failed to work properly. And it's not like I don't know how to do it...

http://www.ssrstudio.com

• Members

My other halfs page is www.myspace.com/filjones and my bands are www.myspace.com/kloud9twin and www.myspace.com/ycbbritfunk

Well worth checking out is www.myspace.com/hardage whos just worked with Peter Gabriel and did a remake of Big Time which is on his page and is due for release soon ( I'll give you all a date as soon as its worked out) and please do check out some of the artists in my top 8 as thy are all fantastic.

Archived