Art SGE Mach 2 Effects Owners Manual

tyman65

• Members

Does anyone know where I can find/download an owners manual for an ART SGE Mach2 Super Effector. I've combed the web without much success. I've been able to figure out the basics of programming this rascal, but as far as the MIDI functions go I can't seem to make much headway. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Members

Thanks for the reply.

I did check out the SGX as you suggested. The SGX is actually an amp simulator. The SGE Mach 2 is a effects processor/Pitch transposer.

What is strange is that they do not even list it among their discontinued products. I have looked through all of the product manuals offered and nothing comes close to matching.

• Members

Originally posted by tyman65

Thanks for the reply.

I did check out the SGX as you suggested. The SGX is actually an amp simulator. The SGE Mach 2 is a effects processor/Pitch transposer.

Ah maybe I'm misunderstanding -- are you looking for mainly for the MIDI implementation (which sometime in that day came as a seperate doc) or more generally the manual (for parameter lists, etc)???

The reason I ask is that the codebase for the midi implementation is probably similar across products...esp as they had some proprietary stuff shooting across for interface with the X-15, etc, so you might be able to glean a bit from the other manuals)

I'd suggest hitting up the guys as loopers-delight as well -- they've come through with some less-easy-to-find documentation for me before

• Members

ART's tech support has always been extremely helpful in providing manuals for discontinued products. If they don't have it available as a download from the site, they'll almost always be able to provide you some form of documentation, be it a PDF via email or a photocopied manual if an original isn't available. I believe Thom Davis is still their main support guy, and he's always provided me with what I've needed. All of my ART gear is 10+ years old, and I've been able to get manuals for everything with a simple email, be it for MIDI controllers or preamps or whatever.

Archived