I told you so... HOOTERS!!

eclayson

• Members

You say that like I am a youth... I am about to be 21... ok, maybe to some people that is young, but in America... I can almost officially go to a bar and get {censored}faced.

Jiggles anybody?

I can't believe they are calling hooters a family resturaunt. Woohoo tits and ass for the whole family!

Ummm, I'll get some chicken strips and camel toe please.

• Members

eclayson

I'm definitely sympathetic with our incarcerated population. Some of them are there for serious crimes; many of them are there for somewhat "trivial" crimes or so-called "victimless" crimes -- sometimes for much-greater-than-trivial amounts of time.

Whether you're inside for good cause or not, you're there now. I hope you'll make the most of your time, learn some skills (aside from our beloved recording, of course, which is a VERY crowded field of unemployment), and figure out a way to stay on the bricks in the future. (Um... not through "smarter" crime, though, huh? :D )

Did you have some music/recording related questions or comments?

PS... I feel the earth move... under my feet. Here I was commenting about your incarceration and now I'm commenting about the disgusting Hooters chain. Ah well -- they're both prisons of their own kind. It's just that at Hooters, the male inmates are drunk and the female "guards" are all loaded on drugs. (At least at the Hooters in my town.)

PPS... how did you get the TITLE of the thread to change? I've never been able to edit that and make it stick. Did they change the BB again?

• Members

to get the thread title to cahnge all you have to do is go to the first thread that you started... Like when I start a thread The first thing that I put down is at the top of list or whatever then you click edit and change the title of it. watch I'll change it again.

Watch everyone will view the site because it says HOOTERS.

I bet if I titled a thread beer and sex everyone would go to it.

• Members
Originally posted by eclayson

I can almost officially go to a bar and get {censored}faced.

you MUSt be young -- you really want to go to a coprophilia (aka "scat") club for that silly

I can't believe they are calling hooters a family resturaunt.

You misunderstand - it's a resturaunt about getting into the 'family way' not being in a 'family way'

remember, parry THEN riposte -- if you are going to do a troll thread, at least pull your weight in it

• Members

I'll be darned. They must have changed the BB settings. Last time I tried to change the title of a thread I started, the title changed in the post editor but not the actually world-sees-it title...

MorePaul... donchya know talk like that ("coprophilia") gets me hot -- not?

• Members

Originally posted by blue2blue

eclayson

I'm definitely sympathetic with our incarcerated population. Some of them are there for serious crimes; many of them are there for somewhat "trivial" crimes or so-called "victimless" crimes -- sometimes for much-greater-than-trivial amounts of time.

Did you have some music/recording related questions or comments?

If you read my sig you can see why I believe Mr. Zappa had the gift of prophecy.

Archived