Led Zepplin Tribute Christmas

russrags

• Members

This weekend was my wife's very B O R I NG Company Christmas party. I hung out with the same usual guy I usually hang out with ... then he suggested he'd heard of a Led Zepplin Tribute band that he'd heard was playing a few miles away from where we were, and after this thing would I be interested in checking it out.

Whole Lotta LOve ... crap yea lets gooooooo !!!

When I parked I could hear the Bass thumpin' and as we got to the door we were obviolusly crashing someone elses party. No cover, no charge for drinks and let me tell you ... I never got the chance to see Led Zepplin LIVE (I saw Robert Plant Solo a few times) but man 'o man I thought I was seeing Led Zepplin LIVE in their P R I M E. Even everyone looked and acted like each original member. Everyone was dressed pretty 70ish and chicks were HOT as Hell. Lights .. smoke and Dazed and Confused I really thought it was Led Zepplin. :eek:

What a Christmas after party.

Merry Christmas everyone

Russ

Nashville

• Members

Originally posted by Iamtheblues

Not to be confused with "Led Zeppelin"
:rolleyes:

DOOOD, did ya ever think because it's a cover band it's spelled "zepplin"?

You stick your tit in the wringer just about every time you post.

Russ happens to have more going on in the music business in 10 minutes than you've had in your entire wasted life.

• Members

Crap ... I don't know about that Dak .. I've waisted at least 20 minutes just today, but that's about the best compliment all year.... Thanks man.

I'nevr did lern ta spell very good !@#$%^

Here's the band I saw:

http://www.led-zeppelicate.com/home.html

I wish there were more to their site, but I'm on their list now, so I can check em out again and again.

WAY better than what I saw on the AES after party with SLACH and frends.

I ain't workin' any more this year .. I'm done,

Russ,

Nashville

Archived