The Official "Worst of 2006" Thread

Anderton

• Moderators

That new game show fomula.

Indentity!

Deal.....??? or no deal?!?!?!?

It started with the Who Wants to be a Millionaire and The Weakest Link.

Lots of Star Wars sets and catch phrases and phone calls to your brother who might know the answer, and Timpani laced theme music, and blechhk.

• Members

Hmmm, everything above, plus the growing influence and prevalence of the Blyther-Carney Post-Holistic Need Spectrum (a new and particularly insidious personality/aptitude instrument that has quickly become "all the rage" with the MySpace generation)

• Members

Definitely.

They {censored}ed the whole thing up.

I don`t hate it but jeezuz how many times do I have to hear the String Cheese Incident on Jam On?

Wait ! They will be broadcasting Nascar this year "There goes Dale Jr making another left hand turn and down the straightaway..."

I am on of the suckers that own Sirius stock. bad mistake...sofar

:freak:

• Members

Kim Jong Il successfully detonated a nuclear weapon.

Less than two weeks after exit polls showed the second-biggest reason the Republicans lost big-time in the Election was "Corruption", that party appointed AL Senator Trent Lott to a high-ranking leadership position. Hello, is anyone in there listening!?!?!? :freak:

CNN Headline News drops their half-hour news format during the evening hours to repeatedly broadcast Entertainment Tonight, a mildly-interesting commentator, and an alpha-bitch legal Talking Head.

My day job was converted to a Navy position. I got a 12% raise but lost 80% of my workload/responsibilities. :(

King Crimson released nothing.

130,000 U.S. troops in Iraq were STILL not sent up to the Afghan/Pakistani border to capture/kill the monsters who attacked us on 9/11.

• Members

Yeah but they get to shoot up the town once in a while and eat at the Haliburton Hotel !

Don`t hear much about the Afghanistan theatre do we ?

Could it be that Iraq is just a diversion ?

A deadly one at that but it has been done before throughout most wars so...

Good Morning America how are ya ?

Dontcha know me I`m your native son ?

Peace Out Mofos!

:thu:

• Members

Here ya go!

1- cell phones with 1,000,000 features

2- all tv game shows... serious, how much dumber can they make them?

3- Reality Show's....especially David Foster's

4- will.i.am's experiments in annoying childlike hooks

and...

5- invasion of Iraq, mess in Afganistan, mess in North Korea, out sourcing everything to China/India, the African continent, blind faith in religeous leaders...etc

Archived