another "must have" studio item.

John Sayers

• Members

Designed utilizing understood scientific principals, SHAKTI is the newest essential component for high definition in the contemporary audio system.

Shakti is an east Indian word that means "energy." A more detailed definition is "creative intelligence, power and beauty." This trinity of energy comprises the very essence of music. The ELECTROMAGNETIC STABILIZER requires no electrical hookup! Simply placing Shakti on a component results in music that is clearer and sweeter, with more liquidity, inner detail and focus. The imaging, stage depth and width more accurately replicate the original recording site.

http://www.tricell-ent.com/Shakti.htm

• Members

I'm about to debut a new product at NAMM. It's called the Sonic Heterodynamic Interference Tamer. This amazing product can be applied to virtually any aspect of the recording process, tracking, mixing, or mastering. It has secretly been used on just about every platinum record made since 2000 and is now going to be made publicly available for the first time ever.

Hardware versions will be released along with a full complement of plug in versions supporting all known formats (VST, DXi, RTAS, TDM*, AU, Universal Binary, etc)

For more information www.{censored}.com

A 14 day trial can be downloaded from www.DEMO_{censored}.com

*The TDM version can be downloaded from www.OVERPRICED_{censored}.com

Come see us in Hall E at NAMM. We'll be right next to Roger Nichols Digital.

• Members

Aha. Music to my arse.

Sorry, ears.

Most of you will be familiar with what my studio looks like after I posted pictures a few weeks a go in the "what the heck is this" thread. I could really do with one of those stone things to put on top of my outboard rack as, well, there is no actual rack. The weight of the stone should stop the whole tower from toppling over in the breeze when I open the window.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1464615

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=19779179

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by jplux1

I don't do it often, but as I read that I actually laughed out.
:D

WOW.

-J.P. LUX

I thought it was all BS intill I read they have one for cable as well.

I ordered 2.

No honestly, I think this is kinda sad, surely the people that make this stuff know better, yet they do it anyway, fo r a quick buck. sad.

• Members

Well, it is not half as esoteric as some may think. My house is just next to the American embassy, and on the roof is a circa 500 watt, 15 yard high antenna with which ET calls home. To reduce the electromagnetic induction, the technician gave me dozens of iron toroid rings to wind the cables around

similar to this picture:

Toroid.jpg

• Members

Yes, it is part of the High Frecuency Engineering department.

Electromagnetic interference (also called EMI, Radio Frequency Interference, and RFI) is electromagnetic radiation which is emitted by electrical circuits carrying rapidly changing signals, as a by-product of their normal operation, and which causes unwanted signals (interference or noise) to be induced in other circuits. Respectively in my case, electronic warfare and frequency pollution from the embassy, and the filtering or shielding of it.

Archived