Ayman al-Zawahri addresses the American people

google321

• Members

The strange thing about this post is that it is packaged with the format tags that are recognized by some BB software.

The vBulletin software pretty prints the center tags.

English doesn't read well center justified, so I'm guessing this is ESL.

My tip for first posts: Squier 51's (awesome or teh suck). Or more specifically for Ayman - Ruggedized Mbox Mini??? with Celeron???

• Members

That translation is inaccurate. The complete, and properly translated, text is as follows:

"I would like to talk to the American people, and to tell them: Latency will no longer be tolerated in audio interfaces. It is neither the Republicans nor the Democrats who have the technology to control this, it is up to the sovereign states of Apple and Microsoft to stop the theft of time and restore balance to the travels of audio through the computer system.

"I also say: You must end the practice of auto-tuning vocals immediately. Such dishonesty will not, and cannot, be tolerated. The continued dissemination of music with tuned vocals shall not be allowed and by the grace of all that is Holy, its practice will end before the end of the week.

"Finally, I say to you: Party on, Garth! Do not believe those who tell you otherwise, as they are fools who cast their foolishness upon the land like Pixar casts animation upon the movie screens.

"Good night, and good luck."

Originally posted by Anderton

"Finally, I say to you: Party on, Garth! Do not believe those who tell you otherwise, as they are fools who cast their foolishness upon the land like Pixar casts animation upon the movie screens.

I saw the movie - these guys win in the end, and define world civilization:

BillAndTedsExcellentAdventure.jpg

And they're from San Dimas. Party on! And be excellent to each other. :wave:

• Members

That translation is inaccurate. The complete, and properly translated, text is as follows:

"I would like to talk to the American people, and to tell them: Latency will no longer be tolerated in audio interfaces. It is neither the Republicans nor the Democrats who have the technology to control this, it is up to the sovereign states of Apple and Microsoft to stop the theft of time and restore balance to the travels of audio through the computer system.

"I also say: You must end the practice of auto-tuning vocals immediately. Such dishonesty will not, and cannot, be tolerated. The continued dissemination of music with tuned vocals shall not be allowed and by the grace of all that is Holy, its practice will end before the end of the week.

LOL Excellent! Party on, Craig! :D

Rick

• Members

My vote for post of the year, a little late, but still great

anybody second it? :D

...and NO , I'm NOT sucking up to Craig :D:p

• Members

THIS is why YOU, Craig, are our Fearless Leader -- our Ayatollah of Audio!

• Members

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

I saw the movie - these guys win in the end, and define world civilization:

BillAndTedsExcellentAdventure.jpg

And they're from San Dimas. Party on! And be excellent to each other.
:wave:

DUUUDE! "you are the Most excellent"

Archived