What will you do next year?

boosh

• Members

For me in the first three months:

1/ Got a little tour lined up. Me and a guitarplayer will do 2 sets of 50ies songs in a bunch of Bars.

2/ Video and first single release of Bushcollectors.

3/ Starting my own bussiness.

4/ Live life to the fullest with Rizzo(my wife) and our little Skip(our nearly three years old son).

5/ Practise making a little brother for Skippy. Practise a lot!

• Members

MUSICAL plans:

1. Keep on enjoying playing, whether that be occasional gigs or just jammin' in the basement studio.

2. Make any gear purchase/exchange that contributes to the enjoyment.

3. Stop any situation where the fun stops. This year I let a situation deteriorate too far, out of fear of losing a very good drummer. Lost him anyway - but almost lost more than that. I should have stopped his BS much earlier and let him disappear if that was what he wanted. Now I'm playing drums, and we're having fun again.

• Members

1. Start school. Yay for me. :)

2. Finish & release second album.

3. Make more beer.

4. I'm sure at some point I'll do some serious eating and sleeping, and probably some occasional bathing.

5. Oh yeah, there will be some recording to do as well at some point. Hopefully add a couple more mics to the locker before that time.

• Members

Try to keep from gaining back the 60-odd pounds I lost. Losts of people can lose weight, but about 5 out of 100 can keep it off. I'm only concerned because my current job does not lend itself to being healthy, and I swore I was never going to let myself go like that again. It goes on a hell of a lot easier than it comes off, I can assure you of that.

We'll see how it goes.

• Members

Probably move further north than Charleston, South Carolina

Revise my guitar method book for a second printing

Play some gigs

Go to Manhattan for a few days and go see Jim Campilongo

Smoke reefer

Probably buy a few more vintage guitars

Spend some time with the wife

Practice alot

Record alot and finish my record

Listen to alot of different music

• Moderators

Ken - Where and when are you playing in San Diego? I'd love to come and see...

I've got 3 album productions booked. I'm going to try and keep things going smoothly ay my day gig while the night gig gets attention.

After vistiting the California Bay Area for a week my interest in straight ahead jazz has been re-awakened. Maybe I'll exlpore it further.

Q: How does an aging rocker continue to play and age gracefully?

A: 1) Record others and pass on your experience. 2) Take up the upright bass and start woodsheding.

To beret or not to beret? :) Probably not! Maybe a pipe and turtlenecks? :eek:

Archived