Can anyone make a carpeted rack door (L.A. area)?

UstadKhanAli

• Members

Probably about 4, 4 1/2 ft. high, made of wood with dark grey carpeting over it, and one of those rotary draw latches that Southco makes. I have one of the doors. The other one burned in a house fire, and I can't find anyone who makes these. I just need someone who will copy one of the doors and make another one just like it. And yes, of course I will happily pay to have this done!!!!

I've contacted numerous manufacturers of rack cases, and none of them make a door like this. Hollywood Enclosures made the doors/large rack case for me, but are now sadly out of business.

If there's anyone handy who can make this for me, I will happily pay that person to do so. Thank you!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

SouthCo Rotary Draw Latches

• Members

No, unfortunately not. I work at a Sp. Ed. school for the severely developmentally delayed, so there's no power tools or ball peen hammers here! :D However, I may be able to ask the maintenance guy if he can do it or if he knows anyone who can, though.

Thanks, Dak. I'll contact both of those people and see if they can do anything!

If anyone's handy and can do this, I will happily pay to do this door for me. Thank you very much!

Archived