It's 3 AM here ,..Happy NewYear!!!

boosh

• Members

Best wishes to all of you guys!!!!!

We're in the third hour of the NewYear overhere allready and my Mum's home!

She was rushed to hospital 9 hours ago with a heartrate over 230.

The gave her medicines 2 times and put her to sleep and after that gave her some electroshock therapy and at 11PM she called us that the hospital released her,...her heartrate had dropped to 90 by then.

She drank Champagne with the rest of the family.

Wishing you guys all the best,....

Booshy,Rizzo ans Skip,... and than GOD My MUM!

• Members

Hey Boosh,

Happy 2007 to you and your family, sorry to hear about your mom's incident, happy to hear she is out and seems to have improved. Just did a little prayer for your mom, hopefully it's a one time thing.

All the best bro, 156 minutes to go over here..

Dahkter

• Members

That's good news - thanks for the update. My Mom had an episode like that last year (tachycardia and extreme weakness). Low potassium levels might be involved. Keep her supplied with fruits and vegetables. Age, stress and medications can all play hell with those levels.

• Members

Happy New Year! :thu: Sorry your Mom is having troubles. :(

---

Just want to say it's gonna be a great year and mankind is gonna stand up for what's right!

And on that note, since it's a party and all, I'm gonna quote my favorite speech (with special treatment) as I make a toast to the SSS Minnow! It's been a great time. :thu: I've learned a whole lot about a whole lot, and I learned a lot about myself, too. Thanks for the hookup! drinkers.gif:thu:-~

band27vv.gif

You can't fight city hall. Death and taxes. Don't talk about politics or religion. This is all the equivalent of
enemy propaganda
rolling across the picket line.

Lay down G.I.! Lay down G.I.!

We saw it all through the 20th century, and now, in the
21st century
, it's time to stand up and realize that we should not allow ourselves to be crammed into this rat maze.

We should not submit to de-humanization. I don't know about you, but I'm concerned with what's happening in this world. I'm concerned with the structure. I'm concerned with the systems of control: those that control my life, and those that seek to control it even more.

I want freedom, that's what I want!

And that's what you should want!

It's up to each and every one of us to turn loose and just suck up the greed, the hatred, the envy, and yes, the insecurities, because that is the central mode of control; Make us feel pathetic, small, so we'll willingly give up our sovereignty, our liberty, our destiny.

We have got to realize that we're being conditioned on a mass scale. Start challenging this corporate slave-state.

The
21st century is going to be a new century
, not the century of slavery, not the century of lies and issues of no significance, and classism and statism, and all the rest of the modes of control.
It's going to be the age of humankind standing up for something pure, and something right.

What a bunch of garbage: liberal, democrat, conservative, republican.

It's all there to control you!

Two sides of the same coin. Two management teams bidding for control, the CEO job, of Slavery Inc.!

The truth is out there in front of you, but they lay out this buffet of lies. I'm sick of it and I'm not going to take a bite out of it, do you got me?!

Resistance is not futile.
We're gonna win this thing,
humankind is too good
, we're not a bunch of under-achievers!
We're gonna stand up
, and we're gonna be human beings! We're going to get fired up about the real things, the things that matter: creativity and
the dynamic human spirit that refuses to submit!

Well, that's it, that's all I got to say. The ball's in your court. -
Alex Jones

band27vv.gifhbguitar5vt.gif

• Members

Sorry to hear about your Mum Boosh, but glad to hear she's home and doing better now.

Happy New Year to you and to all of the other forumites here...

It's going to be a healthy and prosperous year; I'm staking my claims now. :thu:

Anyone making any New Year's Resolutions?

• Members

Originally posted by Ani

Sorry to hear about your Mum Boosh, but glad to hear she's home and doing better now.

Happy New Year to you and to all of the other forumites here...

It's going to be a healthy and prosperous year; I'm staking my claims now.
:thu:

Anyone making any New Year's Resolutions?

I really need to quit smoking. :(-~

Archived