Is your Art any good? Find Out Here.

boosh

• Members

It's difficult to enter into this work because of how the aura of the melon motifs makes resonant the inherent overspecificity. With regard to the issue of content, the sublime beauty of the sexual signifier seems very disturbing in light of a participation in the critical dialogue of the 90s. With regard to the issue of content, the disjunctive perturbation of the spatial nipplelistic relationships brings within the realm of discourse the distinctive formal juxtapositions. I find this work menacing/playful because of the way the optical suggestions of the facture makes resonant the essentially transitional quality. It should be added that the reductive quality of the purity of line visually and conceptually activates the larger carcass. I agree/disagree with some of the things that have just been said, but the subaqueous qualities of the Egyptian melon motifs notates the substructure of critical thinking. Although I am not a painter, I think that the iconicity of the gesture spatially undermines the exploration of montage elements. As an advocate of the Big Mac Aesthetic, I feel that the mechanical mark-making of the gesture visually and conceptually activates the distinctive formal 32dd double dimension.

Sincerely

Mr. Bean

Expert

• Members

Originally posted by syncretism

Perhaps you could put a "NSFW" in the subject heading. It's an unexpected image in the office =)

I'm clueless about 3d suites - what did you use to make it?

I have no Idea how to change the subjectline,..... I allways forget that here in the Netherlands images like this are absolutely not a problem.

I used Poser 6,Daz/Studio/Bryce 6.

• Members

Originally posted by guitarmonster

Nice, Boosh!

Where can I see more of your stuff?

My old stuff is not on the net anymore.

I'm in the middle of creating some CGI characters that will be the new Bushcollectors. In other words: My band doesn't exsist anymore but we keep on recording stuff and or gigs will be animated.

As soon as the characters are fully developed our new bushcollectors.com website will air and everything will be on there.

I might post some old work in this thread then and again.

Like this:

0002.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by boosh

Great!!! What did you use to create the object,....Bryce also?

Is it a standard Bryce texture?

Nope, just standard Bryce texture. The "pitted gold" texture was used for the ball and "wings". Silver was used for the "ring".

I'm absolutely bummed that I can't locate my CD with Poser 4 in it:mad: I've done a lot of projects in Bryce 5 that have since been wiped out when I reformatted my HD from my old PC to be used in my HD recorder. Ugghh!

Archived