What color is your car?

Billster

• Members

Mine is "Jay-Z Blue"

Painted "Jay-Z Blue," the SUV was developed through a partnership with the rapper during the past two years. Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, worked with the company's global color studio to create the reflective blue color for the SUV.

Oooooooooooookay.

It took two years to chose a shade of blue?:confused:

• Members

Oh... I had a girlfriend...

I think she's still sitting, crosslegged on the floor in the empty apartment we were going to move into in 1974, a deck of paint chips fanned out in front of her -- and still hasn't realized I never came back from that walk to get smokes at the corner market.

• Members

Man, you guys are boring. Get Jay-Z to pimp your ride, pronto!

:D No thanks. Although I'd probably have gone with the forest green metallic had I seen one on the lot that day. I'm not sure the color was available when I bought the car in mid-2004.

If I was rich I'd buy some interesting cars and paint them interesting colors (if they weren't painted as such already), but for me, a car is a way to get from point A to point B, carry some people and cargo, not as a statement of who I am. If others choose to read things into the choice of color and type of car I own that's their issue, not mine. ;)

• Members

When you bought the car were you thinking, "WWJD ??" (What Would Jesus Drive?
;)
)

Good to see ya 'round,
ViLo

You'll be punished for this!! :D:D:D

Actually I fell in love with the Titan Crew Cab just like this one:[it look exactly like mine]

P9073.jpg

Archived