For Sale:we Are The Kings Of Intrusive Spam!

guarranty

• Members

We are swindlers who claim to sell all kinds of cheap electronics stuff. And boy, is it cheap! IT might even catch fire, you never know, which would make this one "hot" sale!

We ae also idiots. We think you are stupid enough that you will read this ad and immediately send us your money! But the joke's on us, ha ha ha, because you are not stupid enough to do something like that.

In addition to selling electronics, we also sell pillows stuffed with cat fur, moldy Jello (we're not sure why, we just have a bunch lying around and we hope you're stupid enough to buy it), and pirated CDs where at the very least 1 out of 20 is guaranteed to play in your CD player.

We are love and all is one and I am the walrus! Goodbye stupid musician people! How come you didn't send us any money, you nasty horrilbe poeple??!??!?!?!?!?!!?!

PIONEER PLASMA TV

Pioneer pdp-424mv plasma TV -$10,800

Pioneer pdp-42a3hd plasma TV -$10,720

Pioneer pdp-434cmx plasma tv-$10,880

Pioneer pdp-43a5hd plasma tv-$10,800

Pioneer pdp-4360hd plasma TV -$10,700

Pioneer pdp-504cmx plasma tv-$10,800

Pioneer pdp-505cmx plasma TV -$10,670

Pioneer pdp-5060hd plasma tv-$10,890

Also would you please complain to your mean moderator person that he changes our posts! He's a VERY BAD person and should not do these things!! WE WILL NO LONGER BUY ANYTHING FROM HARMONY CENTRAL BECUASE HE IS A BAD PERSON!!!!!

• Members

That technology is not perfected yet.......I'm wating
:mad:;)

I think there is a latency issue preventing this from happening in realtime... :D :D :D

If Blue gets the gap synchronized and irons out the other obstacles, maybe we can all tune in and watch the virtual action with ringside seats. ;)

• Members

John

As soon as I collect my Nigerian inheritance money from the late great Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, then I will send a third party cashiers in X amount of dollars over the amount you request. However, you will need to send me the excess amount over the price of the tickets via Western Union wire transfer. .... and yada yada yada :D :D :D

I look forward to doing business with you, oh mighty and honorable one.

• Members

WE WILL NO LONGER BUY ANYTHING FROM HARMONY CENTRAL BECUASE HE IS A BAD PERSON!!!!!

I happen to be close friends with Mr. Central, and he's as nice a guy as you could ever imagine. Why, just the other day, me and Harm (that's what I call him) were picking up litter on the side of the road when we weren't even court-ordered to do so, and I said, "Harm, you are a terrific person."

Then we clubbed some seals, and called it a day.

The end.

- Jeff

Archived