Stupid Silly Question of the Week

• Members

he he - I'm sitting at Sydney airport waiting for a flight and I'm bored. :D

There is a huge billboard outside the terminal for a real estate search company called domain.com.au.. The sign says "Need a new place? It's easy - anyone can do it" Next to it is a huge picture of GWB sitting with his laptop :eek: :eek:

I didn't know your pres was giving out endorsements.

• Members

I am thinking it was the 'rush to get dressed' to fight bad guys.....like....'Holy crap, bad guys attacking, Jena (Grey) , where are my drawers? ( cause ya know, that is who I would prolly try to be with in my off time......here they are....damn, toenails are hanging on the lycra, in they go, hope I don't run em..{censored}, forgot undies, hell, outside they go, I need the support cause, ya know, I am da MAN, and I NEEDS the support for my junk.."

Applies to all super-types..:) in a rush, need support, to hell with fashion...

• Members

I think it's more like wearing pants. Most Superheros wear a leotard that's skin tight, that's the underwear, (like long john's). The shorts (belt) and boots are the clothes.

Sly :cool:

And cape.

Another thought. Maybe the first superhero jumped straight out of bed in his long underwear. He went and performed his good deed. But instead of all the bystanders cheering him, they instead looked and gasped, then started laughing as he flew away. When he got home he realized his flap was open. So, next time he went out, he threw on a pair of shorts.

• Members

THIS guy not only wore underwear on the outside of his tights -- it was STRIPED, satin underwear. (Well, I dunno satin -- but it appears to have a definite sheen in many images.)

200px-Phantom_74_01.jpg

But -- hey -- he might have a few kinks -- but there's no questioning the Phantom's preferences:

the-phantom-gives-a-spanking.jpg

Sometimes it's the only thing any guy can think of...

Archived