Do NOT Buy Native Americans Underwear

• Members

I bought some thinking I would improve myself culturally but found I couldn't make head nor tail of them. I repeatedly tried their website for help but their advice proved useless. Repeatedly I would attempt to follow the instructions and much valuable time later, end up with the underpants over my head/ wrapped around my arms/ inside out/ upside down/ on the dog. The company wished to engage in direct phone discussions to supposedly help solve the problem, but it quickly became clear to me that they only wished to help me into my underwear so as to all the quicker help me back out of them if you get my drift.

The company have offered to refund me the price of the underpants, but I think that fails to take into account the considerable investment I've made in terms of time & more importantly emotions over the past six traumatic and frustrating months.

I would like to know if you would consider buying underpants from this company in the light of the above information.

• Members

So you fell for the old "native american underpants" scam, eh?

Yeah, that one's been going on since the pilgrims arrived.

If you get a call from someone in tech support called 'Chief Rain-in-the-Puss', you're better off just hanging up. :)

• Members

I use virtual underwear.

I went through pretty well the entire 70s with virtual underwear. I prefer the looser fit.

That said, they're not necessarily a good match-up for today's drop-off your ass gangsta-ready trousers with their relaxed fit to match today's greater girths and expanded waistlines.

• Members

I went through pretty well the entire 70s with virtual underwear. I prefer the looser fit.

That said, they're not necessarily a good match-up for today's drop-off your ass gangsta-ready trousers with their relaxed fit to match today's greater girths and expanded waistlines.

Interesting... I, too, am among the virtual UW crowd. I wonder if this is worth a poll - - to find what fraction of recording people wear virtual UW?

• Members

Not me. I like my buddies cradled in cotton. Plus, I like a layer between me and the zipper.

Well, it's not like I was wearing polyester doubleknits... When I was a full-time member of the VUW set, I was pretty well exclusively wearing Levi 501 button flies. (Of course, the button-fly thing gets risky as the trousers get old and frayed and the button holes become enlarged. To be sure.)

• Members

Virtual underwear is notoriously unstable, and one is liable to get all manner of unwanted bugs infecting one's system. You're alot safer with safer with hardware & I'm especially impressed with Lakesidave's English Oak option, even if perhaps outside the price-range of many of us.

• Members

I'll have to beg to differ.

I have, over the course of many decades, found virtual underwear to be incredibly stable.

That said, it does leave something to be desired in terms of absorbency.

Much like virtual diapers...

• Members

Virtual underwear is notoriously unstable, and one is liable to get all manner of unwanted bugs infecting one's system. You're alot safer with safer with hardware & I'm especially impressed with Lakesidave's English Oak option, even if perhaps outside the price-range of many of us.

You'll find that, even though the initial outlay is higher, that over the long term, they actually work out cheaper, since they are transferable if you change platforms. You do wear platforms, I presume? And try selling virtual underpants if you fall on hard times. Think of the bug-free hardware option as a long-term investment.

• Members

You'll find that, even though the initial outlay is higher, that over the long term, they actually work out cheaper, since they are transferable if you change platforms. You do wear platforms, I presume? And try selling virtual underpants if you fall on hard times. Think of the bug-free hardware option as a long-term investment.

Yes... there are advantages to hardware underwear. You definitely get that analog look and feel.

But with virtual underwear you can "clone" as many instances as you need.

Try that with a pair of boxers or cotton briefs.

Archived